2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM madness and pulled m

Hoped everywhere at first, be like at look for what, the but again didn't know what I wanted to look for.
Faintly walks into that plum wood, the plum pistil beginning opens, among the leaf, the Cu Cu's Fei's red Zhui's strong fragrance is fragrant, but felling the one Xuan ground in the sky turn on all sides, green of, powder of, red of, gold of, numerous Zhans however of light shoot into eye bottom, several desire fainted.
"I know that you will definitely beg mine."Ji however of, a language hears.
Looking at him, one is mournful to once crumple, ground become bitter and astringent grip between the chest.Don't choose, double knee a curved then kneel at the plum of Lin Jian that dust pebble on, "if I beg you, do you really pass the person in the prison?"The world just settled and woulded be to stabilize a dynasty key link most importantly, the leftover evil of the Qi country if don't kill, some on the first they if revolted but rose, would be a tough trouble to imperial government.
"My meeting."
"With what believe you?"
"You can choose to believe."
Short short speech make me can not vomit a word any further, at present is that I beg him, even if he reneges me how again?
He squatted down body, the vision was upper-class to connect a short moment in my face, eye bottom the cold Rui Be concealed to go, slowly start to be suffused with soft, "10 years old the following of kid, 60 years old above of the old man all will put them to walk.The Na orchid Qi blesses, the Na orchid Qi Hao, Su's view is great, exhibition Mu sky, I will also pass.All the decapitation of rest person exhibits to the public."
The heart bottom slowly loosenned tone, if he really canned make such situation, didn't waste me as well to beg him.The aged and weak women and children in the prison really have mercy on, but those in normal times come to enjoy to the utmost the glory honor and riches arrive at the moment but the afraid to die officials are really hateful.Of so meeting to beg even Xi also only is for the sake of those aged and weak women and children just, they should not become the sacrifice article of war.
"That do you want me to do what?"
"The mother that does beginning snow connects the Chen imperial concubine of Xi."
The head seems the big hammer of quilt was malicious to knock for a while, the Weng Weng kept call.He at say what, connect the Chen imperial concubine of Xi?Suddenly one concussion, Shu however start, the desire leaves.
Looking at my desire leaves of figure he didn't obstruct and just kissed to kiss Long Pao and started lightly blunt I say:"How, don't want to save those kids and old man?The Fu friendship in my impression isn't that kind of see the dead don't save of person."
Take lonesome vision to keep being shot to he, the voice is concealed cold, "connect Xi, you don't want thus force me?"
"All everythings hand over you to choose by yourself, I have never forced you."The eyes of clear sky sort in clean is that the one is peaceful, didn't be subjected to because of my emotion left, sign quietly Lin Jian at the plum to mutually hope with me, " wants to know, I can also put Qi to bless a way out, you don't can sacrifice for the sake of him the whole?"
Put Qi to bless?Does connecting Xi really think that Qi's blessing will accept "good intentions" like this?
Probably he doesn't understand Qi to bless, but I know, present Qi's blessing has already worked well dead preparation, so I just a words don't say that the ground stays in the Qi and blesses nearby, I have already worked well with it together die of plan.
But connect Xi why want to force me again, force me with the innocent life of that.
Suddenly, I smiled, "connect Xi, you like this do again why on earth?"
"I once promised eldest brother and certainly wanted to look after you."See he take a stroll a dynasty I since then, the vision deeply sinks to make people hard to cut and polish, but the corner of mouth always hang if have if have no of thin smile.
"Like a reason of impressive-looking, is the generation very valuable to look after me?"Shu however start, the irony ground smiles, " repeatedly says for the sake of very valuable, if is very valuable to stand in front of me at the moment, he settle however will put me to bless with Qi together and living together dead, certainly would not be like you to force me like this."
He comes forward an one step, suddenly the Zuan is tight my double shoulder, arrive at the plum on, the lips ruthlessly presses down to me.The blade slice of plum floats to fall Qing to beat between us.
I make an effort to push to refuse to struggle, he but the hoop must be tight, the lips of steaming hot mowed to harm lips, very heavily breather imitate if is crazy.
In despair shut an eyelid, the tears of Cen Cen is obscure to fall in, wet his lips.
If Fu Ya Ming should recognize a life thus and then it and sacrifice my one person to change so several lives, very worth be not?
Very long, he just recovered his difficult to express madness and pulled me to go into a bosom, "BE lend also good, the personal desires is let it be.This if sin, I want you to together bear with me!"The Yin dumb voice lightly floats into an ear, " since the heart that cans not gets you, then it imprison you at Zhao sun temple, never let go."
Wood however stare at the plum pistil of body side, contain tears but lightly smile.
Sin, the then it sin wants me to bear, that I am then subjected to.
The Qi blesses, do you hate to living at the emperor king's house, you also want an ordinary day!In the future, you will be tended to ordinary, you will take a wife to living son;But Fu friendship, will life long stand on the Zhao sun temple, together living with you.
Chapter 9 soul breaks a Zhao sun temple
Today is the day of great marriage, I set up formally Chen imperial concubine of, the outside seemed to snowing, but I rather former excitement, even the windows didn't push away.
The bodyguard who comes to Zhao sun temple recently increased a lot, the slave also added tenth, , pleased round flat cake, wedding candles, pleased debt, pleased Pa, the full purpose is blood-red, make me scared.
Put on the table of all is a bright brilliant gold and silver jewelry, the gold lotus crab Zan, nasturtium flower arrangement Zan, the double positive bead falls to, gold Feng, dynasty bead, silver powder makeup box ……full eyes resplendent abnormality sting eye.
Connect Xi once says, I set up formally on that day he then will put a person, the Qi blesses, the Qi Hao, Mu sky and Su's view are great then will be connected into an official residence, make them long to reside here.Want to be necessarily to connect Xi have already put a person, he is the king of world, he can not talk not to calculate words.
Connect Xi to really consider very thoughtful, the aged and weak women and children aren't likely to revolt but rise, lead the way person then be imprisonned in the official residence, don't more impossibly endanger imperial government, the rest and capable officials all are decapitated, by so doing, connected Xi and then dided not the slightest concern.
Waited upon the bottom, my wood however ground with many slaves to throw on the orchid orchid the Feng Xiao marry dress and stand to allow them before dressing table the top and bottom is to me its hand the ground Be whole to pack to copy eyebrow to put on a fat.In the mirror but is an one blank, connect me ownly and permit all not to be reseen, I want to search hard what, but saw bless with Qi greatly marry that day in the mirror, the whole Zhao Feng temple is also such, the red debt covers with.He sets up formally me as Di emperor imperial concubine, also was like to connect Xi to generally bestow a lot of things, see I dimmed eyesight confused.
The everyones all say:A female doesn't wait on two men, also some women are forms by himself/herself to the husband's loyalty, signed chastity memorial arch.So a women get married three times and marry of is all emperor king, occupies such Gao Wei, world person would ever treat?
BE say in order to beg a self-preservation, I abandon the Qi of becoming the prisoner to bless and turn to throw glory honor and riches ……
BE say that I seduce brother-in-law's son and guide it to set up formally by attractive woman ……
Really like complicated, afraid is connect me to all manage by myself not pure these thousand the silks are ten thousand wisps of relations.
The absentminded blesses with Qi greatly a scene of marrying that day to in a twinkling fall through, I that is described the face of gorgeous Duo soul present in own Mou.To looking at at present oneself is like seeing a joke.
"Commander-in-chief, you can not go in …… commander-in-chief ……" guards the maid-in-waiting outside the door a voice anxiously call,http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM, will I the whole thoughts and feelings entire numbers disrupt.
The step voice is gradually near, I am interrogative that the ground is started by the dressing table.Just look back, the door of bedchamber is very heavily pushed away.The bise of the outside winter snow rushes toward a dozen on my face and has never tied up good hair I to start to blow, in succession satisfiedly band together together.
The bearer is the Na orchid Qi Yun, his complexion is very dignified, contain the Tai of flounder in the Mou son, "Pan's jade."
Listen to he call 11 year agos nom de guerre that I once used, my heart suddenly one Zhi, heart palpitates get severe.
"The Na orchid Qi blesses him ……die."
This sentence imitates if an a bolt from the blue beat bottom, I the Zheng Zheng must hope Qi Yun, the bedchamber everywhere red debt floats Rang Rang to sway at at present become scarlet blood, splash everywhere.
Legs a soft, very heavily sit to return to ice-cold Deng up.
The temple door closes tightly and only stays my Gu to sit a makeup side, in the mirror of Ning Di, in the Yi Yi Mou unexpectedly and neither silk tears light, just the thin Wan lightly smiles.
The absentminded thoughted of again what, I immediately start and push away a scarlet window, the heavy snow falls thick and fasts to float into a window such as the goose hair, the Qing spreads on me on the face.Start to hang up light smiling face, I answered a few snowflakes, while what ear present is a Qi Yun to the my words.
"The emperor blockaded the whole newses, only afraid you will want not to open."
"I of so Be told to you, only because dead's person in the prison in sky is my seven younger brothers."

没有评论:

发表评论