2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre pro ot good I …… I real

Empress, in addition to grandmother, the nobody once gave any further she so embracing of warmth, she wants to love dearly his warmth and wants to have his consolation, but he of words, always is that so reality, harm person ……
"After requesting me the braveness, do you still want and beg me dispassion?Why?You why always want like this difficult I?You know perfectly well a way, I can not do it!"Thoughting of will soon lose the only nearest relative, Zhang Bei Xuan cries bitterly to lose a voice and wants to push away embracing of his warmth.
"Do you know?She is my grandmother, me this during a lifetime the most close and the most close close relatives, she is my only close relatives which!This do you know?"
"I certainly know that but-" suppresses she cries shiver of double shoulder, he strong idea for enduring Nu, say for the fact, " you grandmother's age already old, you early should have mental preparation."
"You?Don't , I don't want so, I be don't , you go away!"
The emotion concussion of Zhang Bei Xuan, a push away him, strong hold tight Dr. Huang, loudly cry to shout-
"Doctor, I don't want grandmother's dead, I please to save her for me and beg you, I kneel down for you, and I kowtow for you!"Double knee a curved, she cries to want to kneel down.
But, after death a strength, obstructed her.
"You?"Hasty Yang facial appearance, she is after death surprised to hope of he.
"Giving me station is good!"She will soon be his Long Jia's person, he prohibits in front of outsider, and she throw his Long Jia's face!
"You release me!I ask doctor to save my grandmother, I request him!"She the Qin tears struggle.
Stare with anger Zhang Bei Xuan, he cold voice the doctor who inquire one side:
"Dr. Huang, , as long as she kneels down to beg you, can you save the life of returning her grandmother?"
"This ……really sorry, we have already made an effort."
Get an idea to anticipate to mediumly reply, the Long Er Tian cold Yan smiles to see before the body tears Lian Lian of she.
"Hear doctor's words?"The pure Mou that averts from her tears to only gleam, he sneers at again, " meaning be, even if you kneel last lifetime here, your grandmother is also similar to lead not this pass."
"You, you how can so to me?You-"Zhang Bei Xuan is extremely too agitated, but, she can not resist with him, can not answer criticism his all words.
Because he is right, the his words is all right!Could not say a words any further, she can allow two to go an agreeable cheek slide of pure tears ……
"Mr. Long, Ms. Zhang, you still quick arrive happy building to see an old madam!"See atmosphere not to, Dr. Huang makes a noise to remind in good time, "in case of drag along long, I worry ……"
Chapter 3

On the sickbed, condition of the injury severity and on the brink of death grey hair old woman, a see Zhang Bei Xuan hurtle into sickroom, once the spirit flap, and the ground of Ci Ai smiles.
"The shell Xuan comes and come to see for mother-in-law quickly, where didn't you harm?"She difficultly stretches out a hand.
"Mother-in-law-" Qin wears tears, Zhang Bei Xuan falls before sickbed.
"H'm, O.K., just break a little skin, don't harm your beautiful face, is really a Buddha Zu to protect."
"Mother-in-law, sorry, all is my wrong, don't well is me ……"
"Silly wench, again at talk silly."Her Ci smiles, "the mother-in-law is all right, the mother-in-law is really good now, the whole individual well easy, seem to to fly, ha ha ha ……"
"Mother-in-law ……" she hangs Kuang tears to just slide, severals remind to have already rung out at her ear side.
"Do you want to let your grandmother all worry about you till now?You not is the ability a little bit stronger, let what her had peace of mind walk?"The Qing body comes close her ear border, the apathetic low language of Long Er Tian.
"You?"Lift to see him, her tears twinkles in the eye socket.
She doesn't understand, why he can remain like this dispassion, so cold?Because will soon lose life of, is a to completely have no relational outsider with him?
She hates him so much, also very disgusting he, just, she knows that he didn't speak amiss, if she has been crying, the grandmother definitely can not help worrying hers ……
"Mother-in-law, as long as you liked, I no longer talked silly, like this not very good?"Raise to wipe out tears, absorbed to absorb nose water, Zhang Bei Xuan sadly raised smiling face.
"Ha, wench, you changed, the mother-in-law remembered you before had no Jing so of."
The change that knows shell Xuan comes from a few words of the side of sickbed, the grandmother invigorate spirit and conjecture him.
"You are Long Jia's eldest brother Er sky BE?"Although have never met,see him impressive demeanor, the vehemence is extraordinary, the grandmother have already guessed his identity.
"Yes, mother-in-law."He follows Zhang Bei Xuan to shout.
"Your father came to once seek me, he hoped that I could advise shell Xuan to marry into your house."
"I know that my father once told me."
"What about that your meaning?"
"My meaning?Mother-in-law, what you asked is ……"he doesn't understand.
See weep over because of enduring to one side, but as for shell Xuan that continuously take out to choke, the grandmother smile to smile.
"If the shell Xuan she always listen to me very much and want ~only me a words, she will definitely follow of, but, I want to know, do you really like shell Xuan in our house?"
"This ……"
"You are from well, there is power containing power, want what kind of wife have no?Why don't want shell Xuan in our house can not?"
"This ……" next, he keeps speech to say:"She once saved an one life of my father, my father for requiting favors, just insisted on me to marry her to come in."
"I think is also."The grandmother are tiny tiny on smiling, " you are honest."
"I work always open and aboveboard."
"If I believe you and also see come out, you are what has much of a responsibility, you and you what father said is similar, the advantage is really many,beats by dre pro."
"My father usually exaggerates to laud our brothers 3 people."He smiles.
Although just talked a few words, Long Er Tian knows that oneself has already fancied this kindly old woman person, regrettable, this is him and her last side.
"Ha ……want you to marry our shell Xuan, really and too discommode you."
"The shell Xuan has her advantage."See an eye nearby cry red eye of she, Long Er Tian shakes head.
"She certainly has her advantage, but her weakness ……believe need not I say again, you also clear, so would you like to also marry her?"
Before she hope in the article of death, ability for the only granddaughter arrange the day in the future very.Because, she finally cans not helps worrying temperament flabbiness of she.
If the nobody can protect her, the nobody can listen to she say worry, she is afraid the shell Xuan will be more introverted, will become autistic, but hard integrate into crowd.
"If you would like to believe me, you can hand over to me the shell Xuan."The Long Er Tian positive Yan answers.
"Old woman, mother-in-law, I don't want ……I don't want to marry him, I want forever a heel you is together!"The Qin wears tears and shakes a head, Zhang Bei Xuan grips the grandmother's hand.
"Silly wench, and then is talking silly, the mother-in-law is getting older, which ability forever with you sticky together?Is obedient, don't cry, come, smile a let mother-in-law see."
"Mother-in-law, don't…… you say not and like this, mother-in-law ……" cannot stop of tears, again Kui dike.
"You want a mother-in-law sad?Forbid to cry again."Stretch hand to take to ascend her shoulder, exert a strength choke a pain she, he the smile ground looking at her, in the eye but have a warning, " obedient, the mother-in-law wants you to smile to let her see."
"You ……" endures the painful idea on the shoulder, Zhang Bei Xuan closes lightly to bite lips and towards grandmother Zhan to open smiling face.
See shell Xuan for completely trusting him, the grandmother let go of heart.
"You can of.I believe as long as you think, you can definitely bring the shell Xuan the happiness."
Knowing oneself has already obtained elder of joyful and approval, Long Er Tian Lian descends a black eye, the lips Cape hangs up Yang.
"I will make an effort."
"Shell Xuan, you marry Er for sky, this kid is a man who takes, can marry him, the luck that your elder generation son fixs."If saying is too many, her spirit consumes weak, feel tired.
"But, you once said before, our environments differed too many, I this kind of personality married over there, day will definitely not lead, you still say a their front door big door of, basically can not endure ……" she cries to say.
"So, do you want to correct the imperfection on your own personality quickly and know not to know?"
"But he to I well fierce, again to I not good, I …… I really fear him …… mother-in-law ……"
Her Be candid in saying and teach Long Er Tian thick eyebrow one Ning.
"Silly wench, the person has no perfect in every way."The grandmother smiled to smile, " says again that Er sky he is a man with good condition, unavoidably tough on the personality some, you listens to more his words!"
"Like, I know, I am obedient."Do not want to teach the grandmother how to worry about they again, she sobs to nod.
"Believe a mother-in-law, the mother-in-law can't harm you."
The grandmother feel consolation, the difficulty raises a hand to lightly follow her hair.
"Still have, even if now, Er sky he just because of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论