2012年10月26日星期五

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ipe clean ! If y

The window has a large bloodstain, wiper also hung with pieces of meat .Originally a downed mecha ,crashed in the vicinity of ,have fallen apart the mecha soldier were shot out into engineering maintenance vehicle front crash into a pile of minced meat ,no coagulation of the blood spilt ,Su Yunshan may have just seen fainted last .
Artillery fire gradually lost ,lost more than half of the government forces began to retreat .See the enemy retreated ,dawn and Tobol they also a mecha ,and came to see Su Yunshan . Give her to do artificial respiration .
A heart massage . Pinch people can also . The others all sorts of gossip out of ideas .Su Yushan and Su Shanshan two with Su Yunshan was there to cry , sister -- !You can have you ! I probed Su Yunshan and cry a little difficulty ,it really is !As you do that to your living death .
!Don ,your sister is not dead ,just passed out ,you do around here ,do what you gotta do ,don in the ideas of chaos . I was pushed around the boys ,on the ground with a handful of clean snow ,walk back into Su Yunshan face on it ,she sat up .
Ah -- !Good ice !Dead girl and me . Su Yunshan brushed off the face of the snow angry said ,it seems the sisters home usually also like girls .Suddenly saw the side around a bunch of people ,do not know what happened to Su Yunshan asked : -- !What .
We !You have previously been the fainting . Chinguja pointed to the engineering maintenance vehicle window . .Su Yunshan welcomes the quaint along the finger in the direction of a look ,and think ,a man in front of be be split along the windows slide ,flesh brains that terrible scene ,leaned back her head ,and dizzy .
You shouldn talk to nobody when are you dumb . Tewode bitter in Xin quaint knock on the head . I intentional, who knew her well ... ... ! Xin quaint see all stared at him ,to shut the hell up not to say .
the window stained blood wiped to wake her up ,or stay to see her again . I suggested .Everyone nodded ,but no action ,you look at me ,I have a look at you ,all focused on me .
Hello !You look at me !Hello ,hello !I am acting captain, you don want me to do that kind of work . I argued that ,I don to clean the window of blood, it can still free free .Everybody thought so, but we also don touch the disgusting things ,and looked at each other, let the girl go is certainly not appropriate .
Eye was gathered in the stream wind body .Holy cow. I was small ,less than sixteen years old . Flow was said with a wry smile . My age is not . See you look at him ,Xin quaint said hastily .
Then you two ,Tewode ,tobol ,hurry don ,the blood is clean .Or will the enemy and attack me no time . I look so pushing is not a thing, thought I was acting captain so bluntly ordered .
Tobol and Tewode face grow than eat Coptidis also suffer . , relationresultThe ninety-fourth chapter relationresultDon ,first etc. . Tobol stopped going to clean the windows Tewode . So what ? Tobol asked .
I have to ask for help . Tobol was sure that . Who ?Dugu ? Smart ! He can help ? You can rest assured ,the kid belongs to cold heat ,helpful, honest and kind-hearted that one type ,he would certainly help .
Cold heart heat !Simple kindness !You say the boy is ready to help others also have ,just like he does also called cold heart hot ?Also simple kindness ? Tewode thought the boy would be considered above the cold heat ,simple goodness, this world would probably have a treacherous villain .
,you look good . �� �� �� here ?About what ?Do not hurry to work . I saw Tobol and the Tewode ,standing in the maintenance of the front of the car never know what went on before ,urged .
No water to wash ? Tobol Tewode winked and said . Yeah !No water to wash ? He says Tewode . No water ,you will not use rubbed with snow ? I picked up a handful of snow from the ground wiping the window on the solidification of the blood .
snow ?With the snow do not wipe clean . Tobol closed his hands and said .I picked up a handful of snow in blood stains wipe ,wipe out a clean place , says who do not wipe clean ,this is not very clean ! Where? It is not clean !You see .
You see .Here more shining more, I bet you absolutely do not wipe clean .Tewode you say ? Tobol stretched out a hand pointing to the window and said ,do not know he is the specific means of where to place .
It is ,I bet that ,absolutely do not wipe clean ! If you clean it ? I stared at the two one singing a guy asked . I bet $one hundred absolutely do not wipe clean ! Tobol said .
Me too .Tewode also said he is willing to bet $one hundred . Three hundred ,cash ! No problem . At the same time two people answered . will lose !You wait . I said, continue to use the snow hard polishing off blood ,no attention to Tobol and Teward in the be overjoyed .
Not much later I will use the snow will all wiped away the blood .After cleaning ,I went to the two lost money but happy guy in front, one hand ,get the money. ! Tobol and quaint happy a man with three hundred dollars in my hand .
Thank you -- !Thank you for your help we finished the work . Xin quaint patted me on the shoulder and said .You I said , when the boss is the boss ,filthy rich, thought up from you this figure two hundred block ,did not think of !Never thought !I know I should be asking for more ,but also good !Which day I invite you to dinner .
Leave two a happy boy, I tent in the heating ,Beats By Dr Dre Solo. Are you a bad idea ,... ... . Are you smarter !Why don want to ... ... . It started to snow ,howling wind from behind to bring Tobol and Tewode mutual complain voice .
Where have you been ,everywhere you can not find . On the way Xiao open meeting .That won it ?I went to see Tobol and Tewode clear how ,have what thing ? I asked . we help them in battle .
To help them in battle !We mercenaries ,not to help out? Also ,but the employer said every destroyed a mech is additional awards to us two thousand . Xiao Kai said . Really ! Heard about making money I immediately come interest .
,don think that I like you so love lie ? Yes, I am. I have cheated anybody ? You have really bad . Maybe .You promised to the requirements of the employer ? You say ? Xiao opened asked .
You the wise man should not easily promise down . I congratulate the only way .Xiao opened inclined my eye said: that nonsense ,direct some of your ideas . Money, I would like Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论