2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dr dre ys four round I pay

Seem:Stir-frying the vegetables didn't put salt, the orange isn't that sweet, drink to have no smoke, went shopping don't carry money.
There aring a words having been having no dare say to you, but New Year don't say again have no opportunity:You are really very disgusting-(beg for)the person like, 100 see not!(be disgusted with)
After I wipe three times of absolute being lights, does the light absolute being ask me to want to make what wish?I say:I think you look after a person who is seeing a message for me and protect that person dog year peaceful happiness!
Wishing you is in new year:Business proper noon, the body is strong like tiger, money is extremely count, stem live not and hard, leisurely and carefree be like a rat, romance musical score, happiness Mo you belong to.
The Chinese New Year arrives again, do you live not very goodly in this year?The year of the dog lately starts, my circumstance is far from good:Before and behind, left or so right, is outside and all outside you in inside, do you miss me?
Wench!Wait I to be getting richer, I want to use a person a head the horse give you blunt toilet and use the greenback orders smoke for you and use 999 roses wash a bubbles bath for you and connect your top and bottom class with the Boeing airplane and use return bead space the space be servant girl for you!Is the line not?
Ascend allied:The breeze is paring off, rain at under, I am waiting you to answer the phone!Next allied:Living for you, die for you, stay and wait a lifetime for you!Horizontal batch:Deliver a wrong person.
The person is on the hoof really tired!Get on the car line up, the one-sided love really suffers mental agony and has a meal to have no flavor and drinks to easily inebriate and go to work especially exhausted, robbing can't also earn money hand over a tax, connect deliver a message for piggy still have to charge
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1822 Tang Seng's self-statement-will be very cool in the future
Everybody, I am Tang Seng.Hear now that the Jade Emperor prepares to convene concerning my record of events public lecturer and me of the heart road process colloquium, at the invitatio of view sound elder sister, I in brief says two ask everyone to correct first.
The Dian Pei lives life of refugee, the several whets difficult, return to hope have been already passed away of scallion years, can not help sorrowfully.The things of the past comes clearly to view, feel like separate a life time, more the elephant is a dream, a true ruthlessness dream.I lost my havings in this dream.The recollection is bitter and astringent, as if filled with a biliary wine, I standing alonely Qing wear wine cup, hope the sky to still calculate a bright Xian month, a wisp of sadness once rows at heart.
I was born at big peaceful times Tang, but suffered from financial situation destitute.For I this of kid, think get ahead, in addition to studying to beg a merit and fame, there are no other ways.But, the comrades, from a poor and envious show just to raise son to arrive a palace again to try, in the center get a cook how many years.Have one calls Fan enter of the comrade return consequently went to "with Cang in the house", it may be said behind the Jian of car.Luckily I discover, our emperors concentrated toward the Buddha at that time, I a cruel on stamping foot, shaved a Du house.Concerning take through of story, everyone knew, however old man Wu has many untrue places in his book and is like a noodles melon of what I wrotes.Recently, I had already risen to say a court and told he infringes upon my reputation power and claims EUR 900,000,000(temporarily decide) with him,cheap beats by dr dre, is the lawsuit just taken up by common plea.
A lot of persons ask me and why not let empty Teng cloud of Wu send me to go direct to Buddhist paradise have to not, why on earth still walk so for several years?Are all honest persons in , I the truth actually said.The reason includes three:What about the first, I have an acrophobia, a get to clouds to accidentally vomit up me not only.That monkey also not is what save an oily light, there is propensity for cleanness, I a vomit him to always make me wipe clouds;What about the second, mainly is still for the sake of the touched emperor.The confidence game can move a person most , the society is also similar to apply now, for example somebody else is going to work the work that time can complete, you must get off work still is doing, festival also endlessly interest, so as to move a leadership;What about the third and then proceed from my personal factor to consider and traveled over our scenery famous spot of great nation, magnificent river mountain, and then is public-fund, don't too comfortable and happy.
Be full of difficult to cross on the travel, I the motherland vast territory and abundant resources of detection greatness, the products is abundant:All the way, we ate watermelon and tasted a ginseng fruit and also washed feet with water of daughter's river.We see the yellow and mean Huang Mao Shi, green hat of rare animal shrink a big tortoise and also visited cow B very the cow devil king wait numerous village entrepreneurs, consumedly spacious range of experience.At most a hard time(demons and ghosts true TMD of many), we are lucky of run into white clear and bright, the spring is 13 flirtatious and charming goblins like Niang,etcs, increased endless fun for our travels.As for the demons and ghosts met on the road, my standard BE, every have no background of, is all all chopped down by that monkey;Is every to have the backing, the An is to have never touched a somebody else one silk feet hair, so-called"take the blame me, walk into death a monkey to go".(a lot of fairies all Kua I will handle affairs)I once thought and is the pet that escaped for those Buddha Zus finding back and sat to ride and waited on the kids to the meaning root of Buddhist paradise.
Moreover, for the sake of realization ideal, my vocational study has never relaxed.Oneself studies hard Confucian classics, besides which, also usually have a class for the disciples, will never relax to their thought education.Certainly, eight quit to usually take some beaver books to lure me, I occasionally also on several eyes of Piao, my individual thinks that 《Playboy 》 does of relatively have a special feature, because of …… ?!Not these, , this Mao Lu leads meeting the son choked!
To, after beat me and successfully return to country, always the doorstepping journalist asks me and view sound whether elder sister and Charng-er's younger sisters has one leg?Still usually follow, steal to clap, serious interference my private life!I want to formally make clear here, the my relationship with them is absolutely innocent!I and view sound elder sister are clean and pure younger brother Jie's feeling, for Charng-er's younger sister, I also at the idea Yin just.To say the woman whom I fall in love most certainly was the queen of girl country, in my brain, her figure, flick to spread not to go ……
In fact I am also an individual, also have seven feelings six desires, but I lie in with the biggest differentiation of ordinary people:The ordinary people can not resist these favours and always expect to sink into they think to inebriate status with happy related Mang and to happy milli- endless imagination in, but I then can pass various unknown methods to mediate.The comrades, be used as such as come to set up of typical model, I have been suppressing carnal of desire, I easy I?!A lot of persons hope I take a wrong step, I am the opportunity that doesn't join a crowd for fun for them!I am from the bitterness kid to the aureole in nowadays four round, I pay strenuous effort and effort of to can fail by a small margin!I want to do a lasting monk sage, though the road of headway still very turns and twists, I also often ask myself, this lives to suffer mental agony what ability cook arrive head, exactly have forever how far, but I believe afar, so always on the road, I think that I will be very cool in the future ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1823 the wife doesn't let to listen to of six songs
《Loving a person is very difficult 》 :
Having among them is a : why at the beginning you choose to make a clean break,
The wife has been scolding me: really have no future, somebody else Deng you, your sincerely still in "lead long a companion for her", what a suck.
《Flow your face of tears 》 :
BE such a:there is still at least a person, the tonight suffers from insomnia for you
The wife scolds me: you this is smelly shameless, your preparation is who suffer from insomnia?
《Single madrigal 》 :
The wife doesn't listen to my explanation, don't want the pair of"the solitary person is so many, happiness of have no how many" to listen to into "get married of the person is so many, happiness of have no how many", irrational she clenches my ear to scold a way"you dare also say with me and get married not happiness?"
《My heart can only accept you 》 :
Wife says that this song still goes, but doesn't want me to change this"this land be like ship son to lead a seamless vestige of water and conceal 100,000,000,000 recollections" into"this land, be like ship son the seamless vestige is over water, conceal the recollection of a person of wife", it otherwise doesn't let to listen to.
《Have how much love can do it again 》 :
Such a"usually blame and scold oneself, at the beginning should not, usually regret to don't stay you"
Once I listen to this song, the wife is harsh voice to scold a way"leave my a person still not enough, do you still want to stay how many?"
《The moon asks for of disaster 》 :
This"all being your is wrong, easily fall in love with me"
Break lyrics for the sake of this, wife once a nasal discharge a cried tears ground:at the beginning is that you knelt down to beg me, still say now that being my is wrong?
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1824 to listen to old Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论