2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre solo an now that come e

And please watch for, this still far and far doesn't include the expenses of party that he holds here ……this kind of party hold once each time and all want to cost expensive price, while the old Suo wood will hold a lot of parties here annually."
I blew a whistle.
Is also say, if I gave him those 5% of shares, the profits in every year,www.beats4monster.co.uk, just enough does he use to unwillingly support the theest most basic flower of such a circle in Chuang to sell?!
"Day like this, Bill covers Ci also only so-so."My wry smile.
"You think Bill is the cover Ci really richest person in the world?"The Pie mouth of Yang Wei Pie :"That is what medium calculation comes out.In the world than many Bill rich person BE, only everyone can't come out own property announcement just."
Tonight's guest is much equal, we walk the front door of going into the city the fortress, the post of both sides that row pottery sign type, at least then two people can embrace come over.The dinner is divided into inside outside two places.Outside of turf-grass up, have a , all of cutleries are pure silvers of, there is also well-mannered bellboy, even still take false hair, be dressed in western dress to beat bow tie ……make me surprised BE, they are all incredibly parlance languages!
"This is French bellboy of costliness employment."Smile's way:"A luxurious living characteristics that is also European nobility to emphasize most ."
Yang Wei seems to acquaint with very much to here, and we walk to come in in very short two minutes, she already and three guest dozens come to grips to shout.
"This is the mayor of Torondo City ……H'm, this is to save senator ……Yang Wei
Is tiny one noodles the small voice give me introduction guest.One noodles soft-voiced way:"Tonight the specification of this party, compare we took part in 1 ground last time that is in the hotel of, want to be a lot of high.The old Suo wood sees come is spend many ideas."
See to Suo a wood still really think greatly of my this guest of, we just walked go into the city fortress hall have no for two minutes.I am still appreciating surroundings wall of those gorgeously mural, and that ectype-Yang Wei that was full of European romantic feeling tells me, my noodles is a lot of after being all true article-two minutes, the Suo wood came right away our in front.
Old Suo silver hair of a head of wood was obviously a hair to once dye, the whole individual had a liking for go to very spirit, he wore full dress of classic type, steady heavy in take several divide noble qualities, take a walk stick of pure silver handle in hand.His look in the eyes is very bright, take open laughter at the same time.Walk to my in front:", Chen Yang, young man.Your arrival is welcome …… , tiny, you compare to ascend this to see you of time, and then Be getting more beautiful."
Yang Wei smiled condescension to express appreciation two, but I then am just preparing to shake hands for a ground of time with Suo wood.He but came up and then gaved me an embraced leaving no chance to explain.Luckily I respond quickly, just avoided embarrassed.
"Good.Young man, my early seeing you is an outstanding guy!"The Suo wood smiles very happily:"You see, this just in a little while, you were already five well-known Yes of west coast now.You for instance the Sir is dry to want outstanding get many."Make reference to here, he very at will district 1:", Conveniently say for a while, my other party Sir's misery means a regret, H'm, think necessarily you have already received my condolence gift."
"Yes.Thank you."I am steady to steadily answer 1.On eight burial riteses, the Suo wood sent a person to deliver a gift.
Suo Lin Man blushes light today, the whole individual seems to be in high spirits, he after death follows two middle ages, an among those a see is a very severe artistic skill guy.Probably is the type of bodyguard of, but another a, the vision deeply sinks, should be a Suo woodland personal assistant.
"Like, young man, now that come, enjoy this fine night well."The Suo wood blinked to wink to me and completely seemed the warm and affectionate tone of an old friend:"Tonight here but have a lot of misses of passionate beauties, , I think they all will to this now you are well-known young just handsome interested in."Then he turns a head to looking at Yang Wei and says with smile:", Tiny, I say so, you can't mind?"
"Certainly can't."Yang Wei still smiles to have much of proper restraint.
The Suo wood is really too warm and affectionate to me, he even is let I tightly heel at his nearby, then take I turned 1 turn in the party field, then very passionately introduced me to those identities imposingly guest, looking at he claps my shoulder, nowise stingy in the other people's in front of cry up me with the phrase of praise of time, I even felt a kind of absurd felling ……seem a father at cry up his son similar.
I am really some to this warm and affectionate attitude of his uneasiness ……want to know, I with him know time not long, but contiguous time is also very short.Certainly, I also know that this am the rules of the game, so I also make an effort of is matching with him.
Finally wait until Suo the wood take I arrived at an opposite quieter environment inside, he lightly lifted to raise a hand, has bellboy to come over to send last several cup wine, we divided one person's one cup to carry, Suo Lin Fang Fo just think of similar, looking at me, smiling face with moderate look:"Chen Yang, hears recently you are dry in Vancouver quite good!Your sea business is very prosperous."
I in the mind sneer:Hear?Hum, perhaps is envy eyes are all red!
Arrive at here tonight, I more made sure the wood of Suo is good to arrive 5% of working hard of quotas!With his Hao rich, he annually support circle in a Chuang will cost so a big pen money ……person like this, how may care that only 5%?!
Very obviously, he wants these 5%, not for the sake of that every year only of 5,000,000 of give bonus profits!What he wanted is more!!What he wanted is opportunity to get into this game!He wants into a bureau!!
He smiles to looking at me and smiles so passionately, was full of pleased flavor ……can I, but feel that oneself's imitating a Buddha is a frog that is had eyes fixed on by snake!

Chapter 105 【the Wei of abnormal condition force means 】



My silent kept on not arrive half minute, then I soon smiled.
Anyway come before think already like, this concession is what I have to do, so now recognizing of still not equal to honesty life calculate, would rather think how to get more advantages for oneself than think way brush-off.
Next settled decision, I immediately also heap smiling face:"Suo Mr. Lin, the my recent business really obtained some achievement, not excessive, if have no you support of this powerful ally, perhaps I also can not do it this one step."Then, my setting up for is the appearance that seemed to be just to think of, one face"surprise", way:", To, I suddenly had a good attention, I had to the business of sea for several cents to lack the ability to do now ……H'm, since you also have interest to this business, rather we discuss, perhaps everyone also has the opportunity of cooperation.Suo Mr. Lin, don't know that you have the business of interest's on the water up order an investment to play?"
***, This was the circumstances of not equal to my power person!Clearly is that he presses a person by power and forces me to lower the head, I still need to do an appearance with voluntary I"invitation" him to go into a bureau.
My heart secretly swears that so of timid, I in the future will definitely the opportunity to seek beg for back!!
However, want to is to think so, I face top didn't show unintentionally half for cent.
The Suo wood looking at me to so "set out", immediately is full of seeing of deep idea Yang Wei Yi's eye, he is probably the work achievement to Yang Wei this"professional diplomats" to feel very satisfied.
However this guy is on the contrary and intentionally to do broad to also want to sign memorial arch, do a facial expression that makes it lively for for several cents at the moment, returned a side head to want to think, slowly way:".I think your proposal is very interesting, H'm, although the ground in the my recent hand funds were strain some, however.Now that everyone is an ally, and I always would like to also help young man of ……all right, Chen Yang, I have much of interest to your proposal, rather we arrive to behind seek an a little bit quiet place to have a chat well."
Mama's ground has much of interest to my proposal?If I don't say that this "suggest", perhaps you will Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论