2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo to work properly a

Is little and then equaled to pass through him a heart of the heart E book the sky inside knot!If just he is getting hander goes limp, say what all descend not the words of hand ……so I can't blame him, either, just from now on, person like this, embarrassed greatly use.
The circumstance in nowadays, I still calculate to be satisfied with.
As for Li Da Dun Tou's corpse of ground ……
"Sought a hemp sack to pack, in fill rock, tomorrow deliver to go, throw nautical mile."
Finish saying these, I not at see this corpse.
It is similar to what me prepared.
"Li Da Dun Tou" who works properly a hall inside still keeps enjoying joss stick.But real Li Da Dun Tou, then throw corpse nautical mile.
This is in the world, some affairs, be still don't would not° until make to know so too be good.To.
Now affair already complete conceive according to my ground to walk, although this dispute hasn't ended, I already the basic control lives situation.
This is the last time me have already seen a small Ruan.
His spirit has been already collapsed, I see his time .He seem a head of dead dog similar lie prone on the ground, is empty in look in the eyes vacant, one face wood Na, have no a facial expression.
He already despair, already despair.
I saw his one eye, know, this person has already finished, thoroughly Kua.He can not also become any weather, even if I let out him now.
I walk to his in front and used a shoes point to lightly kick him for a while:"Small Ruan."
I connected to shout 3.He just imitated a Buddha to just hear similar and raised head and silently saw my one eye.
"You ground elder brother.Da-Ruan, pour to you true get very good."I say with smile:"Do you know?He USD 20,000,000 to buy your life."
I disappointed, the look in the eyes inside of small Ruan was just a little bit bright for a while, but very quick of, dreary afresh next go.Seem this guy of heart already despair.
"How, do you have no words to say?"I face's ascending still keep being smiling.
He raises head, silent saw my one eye.Slowly vomited a words in:
"Killed me."
"It is alas."I Song shrug Bang:"My pouring is to be very happy to kill you, true.Unfortunately don't go now, you still have very great use to me."
"Killed me ……" he seems to don't hear my words, still the e book the sky silently reads this sentence and again and again reads:"Killed me …… killed me ……"
I a face laugh at, the body in Fu, at his ear soft-voiced way:"Want your woman, think that you haven't been born a ground of kid ……small Ruan, you really want to die Yao now ……you if think to be dead ……make an effort to bite a tongue.There is 50% confidence committing suicide.Do you dare to try?"
The small Ruan body is one earthquake, raise head to see my one eye.
Is a ground, the courage that he really has already lost to live to descend now.
But, he hasn't gone to dead courage.
The courage that didn't live to descend didn't represent this person to really have the courage of suicide.
Dying a natural death to rather depend on is on the hoof ……the words of the ancients is still quite rightly.
I ordered to nod toward the rock, immediately scorpion they come up and re- blocked up the mouth of small Ruan, body also tie~up good, re- threw inside in the corner.
Come out cellar, I asked the rock 1:"What about that woman?"
Rock slowly way:" In the next door, also on the hoof.However ……"
I order, under this circumstance, that chemisette spirit most likely also collapsed.The chemisette body originally has no man strong, and here, be jailed, she is still pregnant ……
I sighed tone:"Wait affair to end, put her again.As for now, isn't that we are cruel, but now put her not get."
For a while, I slowly way:"I don't like disaster and innocence.Last time at E book the sky small Ruan home, for making him accept defeat, I could adopt some meanses.But now, he has already accepted defeat, we have no a necessity to torment a pregnant woman ……her food and water all to foot.Want ~only his ability cook in the past, even if her life big."
Rock facial expression equanimity, we walked out, outside stood on the lighthouse, blow sea breeze.
Two people took out meeting son smoke, the rock suddenly spoke up 1:"These two days someone will come."
He this words say of have no a head to have no tail of, but I saw with half an eye his meaning.
"."I smiled to smile:"There, you send a person?"
"H'm."The rock seems some uneasiness, have no with I look in the eyes contact, but turn a head to see to another place:"Home ……parties the person come to take part in eight burial riteses and sacrifice for a while."
"H'm, this is as it should be."I not not and fierily say with smile:"Matching feeling is reasonable."
The rock is silent for a while, eyes still looking at another place, then slowly way:"I ……cough!"He coughed 1 and seemed next settled decision, then deeply saw my one eye:"You are a very good person."
"Thank."
"Never so, everyone is under a door."The rock considers phrases:"With and is expensive."
"With and is expensive."I smiled to smile and towarded him to stretch out a hand, he didn't hesitate.Seemed to loosen tone, made an effort to hold handshake with me.
With and is expensive ……
Hey!
Mean on nothing important of my face, but the in the mind sighs unclearly.
I ever don't think with and is expensive?Just this key time, Asia is there big turn parties person come ……perhaps the purpose is remarkable is offer condolences eight Yes so pure!
Connect down ground this.What I lead is very free and unfettered.
On the avenue of Vancouver, police a roars and shouts a return to patrol, sweeping the black activity has already got into end, but the threatening force is still very big.Ground police of the whole Vancouver all at work overtime to add a point of engaged.
But I, hide at fix a car field in, still keep locking front door, the person of home forbade to at will go out.
Originally of the fitness center have already become to work properly a hall.I am simply and open up a warehouse, tidy up clean, is new of fitness center.
These about 200 men in home, an is all energetic to get excessively.Is simply and then let they manies lift a hand to spirit in the fitness center and vent these people abundant get exorbitant energy.
My wound didn't be good, the nature wasn't next to with these people compare energy.But west Luo, there is also hammer son, all drive I rushed through into a fitness center inside.
As for I ……
I am very good.In the room, I accompany the Yan Di and Joe Joe to talk.
I still have a task, be.Pretend illness.
The way space has already invited me to go to a police station a to see.But I push to take off my body to contain wound and act inconvenience.
I know that this guy is worried to want the small Ruan.He will soon appear on stage.Need to come right away beautiful merit to shake public!
This time, "arrest terrorist head of group'the achievement like this is the undoubtedly the most quite the cheese.
But I the still useless small Ruan snare the Da-Ruan this biggestly fish.Of course not ability now give him the person.
Way space worried, in fact I am also some get excited.
The Da-Ruan didn't contact with me on this day,beats by dre solo.According to reason, rebel he gives I, the cobra also polished off, ransom he also has already fought down …… didn't he want his younger brother's life?
The police blockaded wharf in the station airport.I believe that the Da-Ruan runs not to drop.
But I, I concern more of is sea ground circuit.I am affirmative, Da-Ruan ten have 89.Will choose that the outlet that smuggle smuggle from the sea leaves Canada.
Can in the time that I am anxious and waiting, I welcomed a strange guest ……but this guest, then surprisedly help on this affair, I opened indentation!
Looking at in front ground this thin lose Gao Gao's man ……
He about 40 many year old, stay long hair, tied a horsetail plait, the hair combed very clean.The forehead is very bright, Gao bridge, the eyehole is a bit cave, the eye pupil is green.Facially the outline is a bit thin to grow.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论