2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre solo at the guys all

Intelligence network had mastered a be crystal clear .Otherwise I can not be timely found Quxie monotheism space transfer for accurate location ,but I the phantom blade it seems that this was scrapped !Phantom blade fell on the ground but no explosion on the spot ,I quickly pulled up and put in the cabin a box of explosives out of mecha .
Dynamite is let Xiao open to help me prepare to make provision against a rainy day ,is not destroyed Quxie religion space transfer device directly when them with explosives to blow up ,explosive box on the wire are all connected ,through the remote control can be detonated .
Jump off the deck carrying boxes of dynamite I went to time converter where touched the past ,just off the prismatic Obelisk corner ,don repair ,as it will be blown to scrap free by the time was used to produce somethin .
The dark does not take a while, I heard in front of a noisy voice, monotheism is expelling the search team ,target nature is my downed mecha .I quickly stepped back to hide in a cliff seam ,just in the dark over find such a good hiding place .
Hide in cracks in the cliff edge at the ground looked at in a hurry to ghost rush to search team from nearby walked past, in identifying those guys away after I climbed out seam on cliff .
There are more than 200 meters from space-time converter where I stopped ,then forward gradually open terrain ,is formed of the ground without any cover ,want to be not found it is impossible ,plus just hit your spatiotemporal converter surrounding alert increase a lot .
In my computer with how near the time machine time, mid-air several light flashes, then a series of explosions with various types of weapons, shot in Yamauchi Hibikinari a ,it seems there is another human from the air invasion .
Attack of eliminating religion people tripping ,make me organic can take advantage of the three step and two step ,I rushed to spatial-temporal converters ,down explosive box with remote control ,is preparing to leave .
It was to be surrounded by people . Don !Or I put here all the bomb . At present five pointed a gun at me .Their pagan ,I shook hands with the remote control at the same time pointed feet away boxes of dynamite ,they do not act rashly and blindly .
You have been surrounded !Drop the weapon ,we guarantee your safety ! A positive and Quxie religion people refuse to compromise between listening to someone over there is propaganda ,this time four around the battle ends basically already .
Around me several Quxie monotheism guy hesitates, he found several beam ray over to look at the guys all in his head a large hole down in a pool of blood . Lonely war !The situation we have controlled you can put down the detonator .
Well -- !There is an acquaintance ?Who speaking . I am the lancet ,safe now. You can put down the detonator . Transmitter around the screen in the mapping, vaguely saw a very vaguely familiar mecha came up .
Is the lancet !No wonder the familiar, the machine should be proud day . really enough time . I went outside for a few steps suddenly stood again asked , how can these things you do ? Rest assured to me ,I will let people keep well, will not let the bad guys using it ,you won .
Lanster was just a hint of impatience . -- !I see or direct blow up well, left you trouble . I took a step back up in the hands of the remote controller . Don ! The lancet to block road .
Don ?!His Royal Highness Prince is also wants to use the thing to do something ? ... ... No, not at all. The lancet for quite a while before she answered . The word is better . I hold the remote trend will detonate ,the lancet and hurried to stop said: -- !This stuff really for me to have a point of use ,you give it to me .
Ha -- !Finally tell the truth ! I can give you a real class S license and your own super mecha ,let you become a real ace of aces !As long as you hold the spatial-temporal converters gave me on the line ,.
The lancet to see I did not speak out ,immediately is very attractive terms .Very good condition ,if not encountered Franks Navier before I might consider ,but now ... ... . The true class S license ?You ready to also send me a present ? Don ,want you to honor S mecha charter to become the genuine S license only to find Modi Randy and high g / Dean let them sign on it .
Oh -- !The time I find their own good, sorry !I don a piece of card in the hands of others ,and even ace ... ... When he said ,warning sign at heart now I sense a bow ,a searing light rubbing scalp skittered !By - !Give me play ,not to die together well, but cheap on that guy !Too late to withdraw from a safe distance from the outside ,I was hiding from the dark side of a sniper fire ,press the remote detonator .
�� �� �� your majesty !The task has been completed . Oh ,did you find the body? I sorry .Didn . No body ?!The Lancet circumstance how ? The lancet for proud day protection ,only slightly injured .
But his mood is very bad . Oh -- !Is ?You go what situation report . ,your majesty, his resignation . Not found the body !In such a violent explosion of temporal displacement device main body does not leave a tiny bit ,not to mention people ,it seems that guy is really was shattered bone !Although the heart thinks so ,but Franks Navier always feel a bit wrong, but turned to want to but also not out ,until a few years after the Franks II Galactic Empire emperor know what went wrong .
�� �� �� PS:planned to let alone battle in the interstellar mecha contest get ace license ends ,later changed to be like this .So ended a bit unexpected ,really sorry all to support my friends !Currently all modifications ,the plot does not have big change ,but changed to third person is convenient to write ,whether will all war story continues, I promise .
Sincerely thank the support has been my readers, thank you -- ! , relationresult- ( the end of volume ) IDG books i7wu.cn-- , relationresultThe outer chapters , relationresultA chapter , relationresultWelcome.
Welcome. Welcome you to visit our company Plo Michel J entertainment . Audax enthusiasm to fight hand to .Dugu and looked at Murong Xiaokai ,see she did not say ,do not seem to mind the spirit of audax without first and her entire company president handshake ,he reached up and audax shook .
Audax uncle, for we have what thing ? Murong Xiaokai straight into the audax office ,looking for a sitting and most comfortable chair and sat down and asked . Nothing important matter !The company recently developed a new set of game system would like to ask you to help test .
Audax sequentially and Tewode ,Xin quaint ,flow wind, Adasi and Daru hands were clasped it said . It is this ?Our company is very busy now. Yeah ,help you test we will lose a lot of money ,you should find somebody else .
Xiao Kaigang sat down to listen to audax said causes an immediate leave .Audax quickly stopped Xiao , listen to me ,beats by dre solo,please ,nature won suffer ,your company every day how much profit Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论