2012年10月25日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ho hopes earnestly t

Say, the life was one dream, you and I, there is also the people of this world of at present Xi Xi Rang Rang, don't all not is a life in a dream?Just they not understand just."');Nine brocade set(jiujintai.com)s



Chapter 16

"Life is but a dream says to is to say like this, but, Chen Long, I feel this elephant not you, you how become thus old spirit for horizontal autumn a while, the true elephant become a while a person."Liu Xiao Han puts handle knob a positive forehead at the text up, and then took out to return on own forehead to touch for a while, " Chen Long, you fall off for a while, whether really fall off the brain bad.Chen Long don't be like this not very good, if you just want to play a joke on me and beg you, don't so."
"Xiao Han, what I said is all sincere talk."The Chen Long good elephant discommodes very much, " how do you all ignore to solve me at 1:00.I was to the utmost the biggest effort to want to make you understand mine."
"Chen Long, have you already canned not return elephant to so talk with me before?"
"I am working hard to talk with you."Chen Long smiles for a while, " life by accident left many blanks, all of that are innumerable helpless.Giving up probably will live more fascinatingly, if being really my were wrong, I would be a wrong person, but use right language, rightness of the role appear and make me can not refuse, at wrong in subjugate, it make you be getting sader, Xiao Han, I excuse me to you.Some affairs can forget, some affairs can record to read, some affairs is willingly, some affairses is incapable for the dint.I will cherish you and wish to love my person is happy forever with the person that I love!At the mid-night only oneself's one personal voice of breath.Some tears hasn't been once stopping some wounds have been once matching, some pains hasn't been once coming to, some words hasn't been speaking, know the felling for canning not but carry on?No one can accompany you to walk lifetime, Xiao Han, only have I, meeting generation after generation forever with you is together of.Always obviously feel standing alone strength while being upset.The person who hopes earnestly to know more lends a shoulder for some warmth.I will sincerely pay to you, leave the sorrow to oneself, I paid the youth to you and left the years to oneself, I paid the life to you and left the solitude to oneself, the love is the thing that no one can understand, and the love is the maxim that the eternal melody ― loves.Hence, heart also gradually, dream also gradually, who imagine?Used to see cloud for sky, life extreme limit, but all just mirror flower water month.Qi Chu of life always Zeus' might of god whip long Mo and of, those are in fact some too small affairs, over there, then had our happiness.Everybody thinks that I am very happy, but have who understand each smiling face back have oneself only just can feel of exhausted.You think that I am a what kind of person that?Sometimes I just write myself in the diary, one day, I will let what you see.Xiao Han, I will become I a fish, be been sad that the tears surrounds by oneself forever while being you to see those writings.I chose to only visit, a person roved around at pitch dark sad medium.I don't was sad any further, if isn't sad and then have to paralyze it, let it departs from this life.Slowly I take out a knife and deeply stabbed to go in and flowed tears to throw it to your in front.Endure a pain to hobble to leave this sad Haiti, real of it is can hardly for feelings to forget, even if I walk to what then the bridge side will also in mind read you, Xiao Han.Sometimes, even feeling languages is pale, like your intention, can not express.The hoary head arrives old, until is old, that exactly needs much courage, in fact you love again not to love me no longer most important, only wish forget that the sadness forget this perplexed, the wishes forgot to once promise, but who again understood things change with the passage of time?Xiao Han, I sometimes really have 1 kind suddenly if the felling of dream.Xiao Han, I don't know how to say that then you can accept me to you."
"Chen Long ……" Liu Xiao Han's desire talks again.
"Xiao Han, probably this world only understands me, at least I is what in the mind the words all speak to you.You.Don't you believe?"
"H'm."Liu Xiao Han ordered to nod and gushed tears in her eyes.
"Recall an inside sweet medium have flick don't go of grief.Sometimes I tell myself, even if oneself is Chen Long, can not live ground, either too tired, belong to too little for own time, hold firmly time to well is the affair that oneself should be.I ain't handsome, there is also no thing that the female kid likes now, only have you, Xiao Han, I feel only you is sincerely to I good, so I would like to speak to you own in the mind words as well as tell your a person own all secrets.But I would like to mutually hand over each friend who belong to me very much, so, I will be very true!The life is like water, one cup water, you added what condiment be what flavor, but big thousand worldses adjust to anticipate so more and add wrong meeting oneself suffer hardship.The worry that can not tell is like in the cigarette ash on the clothes, very light bit of, pick up not to get up, even if very carefully pick up with two fingers, a Nian then spread, faced lover and faced you.My heart palpitates will accelerate, however face a favorite person, I will be jubilant.If I stare at beloved you, I will blush, when the lover weeps over, I will together shed tears, but when like a weeping over of person, I will come to a stop consolation.The felling of loving derives from eyes, but like of the felling come from ear.More beautiful thing I more can not touch, history at repeat so vexed burn city in, having no reason to fall in love can have no dark flow out, in fact I then cherish you and have to use, this my holding close you don't necessarily end up in nothing and still wait and see you say that I don't be wrong to use absolute being, what I have already prepared feeling, then can not open two to see destiny to come, then the sky again upsurges airtight cloud.It is just lonesome when a person wasn't lonesome, missed a person.I want to don't hesitate the whole unique feeling to extremely love and concentrate the matter that wants to do in me, which afraid is drop light the meat on my body become dry skeleton, I am also not concerned.Is true, Xiao Han, I will to past of you equally love and say these to you, you can't understand, either.That you, she to I good, intentionally stimulate me, so I can not make her disappoint, if is a small lo I, that I make her regret her own choice.At unfamiliar we mutually meet, I can't break up with her, either after acquainting with.Xiao Han, if you canning come back to walk with one this present life previous incarnation ground is much good."
"Chen Long, I am some to believe yours.Just I feel this a bit unimaginable.Is true, too unimaginable."There are some Se Ses in Liu Xiao Han's body shiver, she starts to lead long a positive hand of text, the tears hits positive back of the hand at the text up."Whether you are Chen Long, I will love you well.Chen Long, I know, you the heart must be painful now, whether have a lot of words want to say to me, can fear that I don't understand again.Be free of, Chen Long, after, slowly will like."
"Xiao Han, I know you will to I okay.I believe that no matter how it is, you will to I okay."Chen Long's eyes are also getting moister, " understands what do what, understand how much do how much, don't understand not to talk at 1:00, now, whether I can already be similar to you, there are your similar thinking and viewpoint, will say if you are similar, you will express you similar emotion?Yes, everythings will like.All of the love is starts to be very beautiful, be over of have no truth, but I can't end with you.The person isn't lovely because of and, to is beautiful because of and, hereafter meet than your beautiful of, I also can't lover's house of, because I love only you a person.As long as oneself's in the mind has you, the life is fine forever!Happiness is in fact just a kind of angle, life is but a dream, Time and tide wait for no man.Suddenly looking back just discovers person being on the hoof to is a kind of mood.Being poor is also good, rich also good, must be also good, lose also good, everythings are all fleeting.Want ~only in good humor, the whole good.The love is a kind of feeling, `pain and sufferings will also feel happiness, love is a medium realize, heart-broken will also feel sweet,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, the love is a kind of career, broken up will also feel a beauty.In the whole world have a kind of thing call rain, from the sky but decline, fall to the ground flower, the human life has a kind of thing to call love, from is born in the attraction, sublimate medium fusion.1 in life are you, know with fortuity with last long.Years deep place, your footprint is I can never forget of be passionately devoted!The Xiao Han, the this present life previous incarnation, livings life and death dead, forever together, you and I, BE?Xiao Han."
"H'm."Liu Xiao Han ordered to nod, the but again shook to shake head, " Chen Long, true Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论