2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre ginally intend to tr

Many."
"And still just the building take over to drink of ……H'm.So-called man's alcohol and women doesn't divide inheritance, there is wine, there is perhaps also beauty accompanying."Wood long way:"Did not you hear action at the midnight last night?Seem our this house building crest to make a rat at the midnight."
I also ignore these 2 people to sing in duet of, the tube cleaned up to generally rob their breakfast to keep on filling, then clapped belly:"Good!"
Eat satisfied drink enough, connect down Be about to do to live son.Although I the size also was regarded as a capitalist,only idled away in seeking pleasure so not to do to live not to go now.And I also feel, these two days, oneself is a bit too decadent.
, To, there are also a words, be called:The business is man's treatment feeling to harm of best way.
I prepare to leave this club building of office and send a person to call in Joe's old man, but Joe's old man have no the effort see me and just sent a person to send word and said that I can go out, outside of the affair handled about.But there is 1, let me still come back here every day and faced and also added a , he in a couple of days still occupies to measure with my company.
Took a person to vastly and mightily kill to rush China star branch in Shanghai, Sun Wern Di was waiting to want to measure affair with my company, he and I made collective report for a while and said that he prepares to start on journey recently African G country see trap tower general, then start the monopoly capital of our improbity business, how also want to squeeze the last illegitimate profit of doing the G country government.I right away nod, originally intend to trap tower to write a personally letter, however have already wanted to think, or calculated.Change idea to make Sun Wern Di take some gift to go to.
Gift ……
H'm, I came back last time and trapped tower, that old rascal to send me exactly one truck they the absolute being medicine of strengthening of tribe inside sun.The old saving contains luck, come and don't go toward to sexually harass also!
I right away ask a way:"Have in Chinese herbal medicine what east does the east strengthen sun?"
Sun Wern Di one face difficult color:"This …… owner, I to this is to understand very much, however I seem to hear to have persistently the medicine material is called Yin sheep Lei …… seem ……"
"H'm, send person to buy and buy 1 ton first back ……"
Sun Wern Di almost don't sit to in the ground:"A, 1 ton?"
Is alas ……see to me and trap the revolution comity of of tower, that old rascal, side the person is to can not comprehend of, I also don't understand to release and flick to make Sun Wern Di descend first go to.
Work!Work!I want to work!I want to seek some affair to do!
I seem to be a wolf of hunger ……can turn 1 turn in the company, I helplessly discover, oneself really is some surplus.
The Hua Xing company inside is scarcely and what is up what I can participate.The whole works all press the department for the class, there is perfect procedure, and my detail to those business trades also be not good at long, I formerly of the work is certainly a big direction, then spread bill, let Sun Wern Di's these stems will make money for me, I as long as occasionally come to the company label label document good.
Luckily, by this time I received rather the telephone of Yan and immediately let my spirit a flap!
Rather the Yan makes a phone call to ask if we have already arrived the villa of Lu mountain.But she with Zhan Ni contact for a while, just know I have never followed to go and even connect to originally accompany Zhan Ni the hammer son of Lu mountain, also drive I halfway recall come.
Rather the Yan thinks that I took place what accident, beat a telephone to concern for a while.
I listenned to rather the voice in the Yan telephone is a bit exhausted, in the mind a move:"Has not the affair of medium solved?"
Rather the Yan hesitated for a while:"There is some troubles in this affair."
I at that moment ain't unable to decide either:"Meet to say again."
The navy blue amuses companies to have no branch in Shanghai, only a contact office, the scale is also very small, however is the small business that handles some underneath businesses to navy blue company to perform.And after Zhan Ni's scandal explodes out.That office in Shanghai has already been been by the medium blocking up of point an object.
Is simply, I let rather the Yan take her person to come to Hua Xing company good.
***
Pa!
I the newspaper in the handle knob to once the table throw and scold a way at the same time:"Depend!Still Be getting more endless!!"
That newspaper quietly lies on the table,cheap beats by dre, amusement masthead the headline of BE"ever prostitute, current of super idol."
Need not ask, this was again a negative news that aims at Zhan Ni.
Face the trouble that makes me have a headache, I the sudden ghost make absolute being bad similar of, the heart came out one to let a my all surprised mind by myself:
Probably, if now Yang Wei still just I nearby like, with her cleverness, can definitely solve this kind of for me troublesome ……
I made an effort to shake and ruthlessly crumpled to crumple own temple at the same time.
Stupid goods!Chen Yang, you think what!!
Haven't already made a firm decision and released these?
Imitate Buddha for paralyzing himself/herself, also for determining own decision further.My heart is ruthlessly bad to I's sneer:Chen Yang Chen Yang, left Yang Wei, you weren't small five!Hum ……
I saw exhaustedly and rather Yan one eye:"Did the affair have a looks?Check out is who dry of?"
"Have a little looks."Rather Yan wry smile:"The rule that so breaches an inside of circle, die with us Ke, descend a poisonous hand like this, affirmation is was stronger than a nodal person very much with us.The inside of circle can't have what kill the enemy of father, uniquely may be the bowl that Zhan Ni robbed other people, blocked the other people's road, would be hated by the such Ji."
H'm, is as just about as my guess.Although start I once doubted those personal enemies of mine as well, can regardless is the person of the leaf a joys still a green Hong word head the big guy is all person of fierce Class, making moves will also rush me, can't intentionally brush an underneath star of my company to have fun with this kind of move.
"X in the sky amuses company."Rather the Yan took out data to me, wry smile way:"This company several years ago with did a few talent show programs and be popular, then monopolized a few talent shows of popular contestant, packed to release, it is to also do vividly to pour, unfortunately after we released Zhan Ni, because the approaching of style makes their a few underneath entertainers of idol types all be very greatly influenced and pluses for recent year, we rob in the market of some under the knot of gratitude and grudge ……"
I once took data, probably of turned over to turn over, light way:"H'm, know opponent is who go."Then I saw rather Yan one eye:"Like, you prepare for a while, I need a list ……H'm, recent medium of these newspaper write the reporters of Zhan Ni's negative news, all row a list gives I, I am useful."
Rather the Yan knits the brows:"Chen Yang ……are you to want to buy these reporters?It is perhaps very difficult.These reporters should have already been bought by our opponents, would spare no effort so of sprinkle dirty water for Zhan Ni.According to the guild regulations, they took money of the other party, not too will take our money again.Although these dog Zis dislike very much,these dog Zis also have certain guild regulations of, if the both sides takes money, the end on the contrary will break down they by themselves the road in inside of circle ……you maybe not understand, ……"
I put a hand and interrupted her words:"Who say that I am spending money to buy them?"
"You ……"
I smiled to smile, however taking in smiling face is how many ferocious:"I just want to thoroughly advise them."
Rather the Yan fights a cold war, hurried way:"You ……you can't be think ……never!If use violence means threat they of words, if the affair leaks out, the fame of our company complete destruction!"
I still keep smiling:"Who say that I am making to use violence?"
Looking at rather the Yan doesn't understand of vision, I smiled to smile, unclear a few dozens delivered her to walk.This affair Yao, I always need to use some shameful meanses of, these affair, still don't let rather Yan woman like this participation calculate.

Chapter 73 【fight poison with poison 】 (bottom)



The time in afternoon, rather the Yan pours BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论