2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre studio hd a toilet paper goo

The fox skin wears fox skin.A type coat buys two, a clear sky wears a , the rainy day doesn't beat an umbrella to wear 1.
Wait we to be getting richer, popularly drink hot.Mama thinks nine wings in the sky for nine wings in the sky, think blood swallows' nest blood swallows' nest.Eat a shark's fin to call a pair bowl, drink 1 bowl, gargle 1 bowl.
Wait we to be getting richer, the stock literally stir-fries.Mama wants to do the long line does long line and wants to do the short line does short line.The each stock throws twice, the bear market throws half, bull market again throw half.
Wait we to be getting richer, see the sky making.Mama wants to become available in the market and then become available in the market and wants to withdraw money and then withdraw money.The principle contains 2 and procure to reduce a zero, turn to add a zero.
Wait we to be getting richer, wrap two milks for husband.Mama wants to wrap Japanese girl wraps Japanese girl and wants to wrap American girl wraps American girl.Sleep a pair every evening, one keeps the husband company, one keeps the old daddy company.
Wait we to be getting richer,beats by dre studio hd, love a heel who heel who.Mama wants that seeking a farmland is bright to seek a farmland bright, want to seek Yao Ming to seek Yao Ming.The husband ensures 1, leaves 1 and knots 1.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1862 from pure 《in a hurry 》 of pork version
While left, seeking again wife;While ran, coming back kid;Cook of while flew, having already flown back duck.But cleverness of, you tell me, that best pork why a don't reply to return?-Was someone to steal them:Who is that ?Again hide where?Is that they burned to end by themselves:But pork oneself again how can burnable?
Wife more than oncely tells me, must be optimistic about my house's that prosperous wealth;But refrigerator indeed so magic of empty.At silent in calculate, again a piece of pork has been already slipped away;Be like point of a needle is in the ocean up a drop of drop of water.Pork disappearance at close tightly of refrigerator in, have no voice, also have no shadow.I and my wife can not help sweat Cen Cen but tears Shan Shan.
Disappear of though all disappeared, but the appearing hasn't appeared;Disappear of middle, how again be the ground in a hurry?At the time that I got up in the morning, the wife told me don't attend to myself and also want to look after a very prosperous wealth.
The prosperous wealth wants to eat pork, lightly and silently picked up basket for groceries, I is market.Hence-the time strolled aimlessly, the pork picked to float in the eyes of Ti from I past;Time of haggling, the pork is from I turn over to pick up of the hand Cuan past;Wait until to buy good, pork and then don't enrich at me of flap about in basket for groceries son.We detect the price of pork more and more expensive, when secretly praying God to protect don't rise in price again it and then rise in price in my orison voice.The kid cried, pork then the Zhi Zhi make to ring and and then entered the kid's belly in the oil pan;The prosperous wealth called, the pork groans on the vegetables plank and and then entered the belly of prosperous wealth.Wait until me and the wife Be getting more hungry, this calculate and disappeared a lot.My Yan wears noodles to sigh.But just bought of the best pork again disappear at my sighed in.
In the day of pork difficult to express disappearance, silently sigh to can make what in me in the me and the wife?
Only have sad just, only hungry the belly is just;At hungry belly of time, in addition to sighing, and then remain what?The pork throwing to lose was like light smoke, disappeared to forget;Is like myth, drive fabulous get more and more odd;Stay some what trace?Those pork what have ever stayed some traces that was like to visit silk kind?The butchers throw to the pork of various background all this vegetables City, turn an eye them can also be like that one miraculous disappearance in my house?The knowing it will disappear, why then want into here still-do don't feed those boar wild dogs?
Cleverness of, tell me, that best pork in my house why a don't reply to return?
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1863 book Huan to around eat according to Ping to get a radicle
According to Ping anxious station in Kentucky in addition to bright showroom, crowd anxiously look at to come and go, think of to invite the book Huan that she arrives ……
Lift wrist to see form, time is already 18:05 divide, how to haven't come yet this consistent and punctual book Huan!He has already exactly been five minutes late!This is from acquaint with have never led of affair, wear to tread son according to the Duo of Ping strain, the Shan appears the part of one act act accident in the brain, more think more uneasy, can not help about to cry ……
The positive desire sheds tears, the step voice of a burst of Dong Dong from far and near, raise head and look, is a book Huan!His sense of right pants hiss of hither run ……the book Huan open a pair of arms and tightly embraced according to the Ping, "!According to the Ping, let ,down forgive me, forgive me not intentional lateness, damn!I make you fully wait me for five minutes!!At toward the inside that you run in these five minutes I always at profound self-reproach, you the definitely very anxious good solitude is very sad very helpless, I invite you and forgive me.All blame me, eat seafood stomach and intestines at noon unwell ……, face to walk to incredibly forget to take a toilet paper, good heavens!All because I am eager to seeing you!So ……I incredibly make you bear with alone here lonesome and waiting of pain and sufferings, let the ultraviolet ray of setting sun radiate your young and delicate skin, see!You make good the freckle of the left side, obviously compare was getting deeper yesterday!, Depend on Ping, I am well guilty ……"the book Huan put out strength to beat own and send out similar sound of Lei drum ……
"Not!Don't !"Can not consider of to wipe the tears that the canthus will soon fall in according to Ping, a block book Huan, she handle knob the thick hair that put into book Huan, tightly the Lan writes his head, elephant Lan write a kid of penitence who just broked off somebody else's glass ……"book Huan, I missed you!I don't blame you!In this very short five minutes in, I just know that I am what love you and listen to!My heart palpitates voice, that is the voice that you wait for!Want ~only your ability safety of, even if I wait you for six minutes, seven minuteses, eight minuteses, if not that ten minutes!I also with no regret!, Book Huan, you lost, thin of very pale, good wretchedness, very distressed, if I didn't guess wrong, you are definitely not only 500 grams of weights!You how can eat stomach and intestines how can and so carelessly unwell, for celebrating a your ability peaceful arrival, for making you the countenance in the past days of instauration of distressed face, come, let we, arrive KFC malicious eat some thing very much!"
The book Huan is touched of pulling and depending on Ping weak and boneless small hand, with depend on Ping four eyes oppositely walked into KFC.Eyes that looking at book Huan according to Ping, slightly take apology's saying"book Huan, although I ain't very willing to give up,I have to say, I want to leave you how many minutes, I want to clean to the bathroom I tainted with the face of tear stain, if you don't mind, invite you alone first-class I come back in the seat, good?"The book Huan loves of looking at the face of depending on the Ping, unwilling to partly say" I wait you and wait you to come back.The journey is faraway, you want to left walk two meters, rightwards turn 3 meters again, then forward 4 walk and was, there the ground is wet slippery, never fall down because of being diverted to miss me, if you got lost, definitely remembered CALL I, I meeting elephant a fast leopard son Be similar to hurtle to you!"Say, depend on Ping to once the book Huan Wan Er smile and turn round to leave.
The book Huan wanted two wheat hot drumstick hamburger, a bag of chips and two cup colas, chose a corner of lustration, Be lookinging at the scenery out of the window and drinking cola, wait to come back according to Ping ……
Suddenly, it is a burst of to slightly sob a voice to spread, lift once the eye see and wear eyebrows according to Ping Cu, two go pure tears just to slide from she that deep water in the pond."Depend on Ping!What's the matter with you?What affair make you thus sad, thus sad, if I did amiss what, invite you to punish me, want ~only, you can tell me and in detail tell me!"Book Huan one will press in the seat according to Ping, put out strength to shake she shivers of shoulder, " I invite you and tell me, who humiliated you?"
Settle to certainly looking at that drumstick hamburger according to Ping, taste You You, cannot help but and have drop of tear to sink into, she points at that hamburger that sends forth flavor and sob of say:"Book Huan, I saw!I guessed!That must be the drumstick hamburger of the most beautiful legendary KFC flavor, but, on seeing it, see that drive deep-fried of golden of drumstick, you know, I imitate a Buddha to see the furry chick Chu of the amiability of that, they swagger of follow behind old hen of after death, they swaggers of in the Sa wear the ground of millet up stroll, they are once Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论