2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com ld hands of time sta

For its fine so is grief, because is grief so highlighting more is fine, this kind of of recollection or many or little can make people drop a few tearses, so the best way is to drink more water, the first drinks humidity to make oneself more beautiful, the second dilutes grief memory, and the third lets more tearses drown oneself from now on no longer allergic.I want with you together of that day of hide not to live a my eye any further, I want to cover up not to live my heart with a moment that you love each other also.If I have 10,000,000, I own everything.Do I have 10,000,000?Don't get.So, ha ha Chen Long, this evening that is few only, the act wears fog and rain, I am in my heart of lonely in, feel its sigh.Don't listen to wear Lin Da Ye's voice, the no harm sings a roar and walks slowly.The bamboo Zhang long grass shoe light horse, who afraid?One Suo smoke rain allow lifetime.The chilly spring breeze blows wine to come to, tiny cold.The hilltop is inclined to shine on but mutually face.Look back have been disconsolate place, return to go, also calm rain also has no fine.Chen Long, don't again so inhospitality.Let us forget yesterday's annoyance, the happiness in today of choice, happiness in tomorrow of dream, in the heart always benevolence, throw away the old grudge of world, use the scenery that the beautiful mood appreciates the human life beauty, let the happiness have no place not at.East road, west road, south road;Five in spread, seven in spread, ten in spread.Go an one step, hope one step, lazy one step.A short moment, sky also Mu, day also Mu, cloud also Mu.The setting sun is everywhere to spread, look back to living cloud and mist.Wu not, mountain innumerable, water innumerable, feeling innumerable.Love at left, at the same time at right, I and you walk on the both sides of life, Chen Long, our two people sows seeds at any time and blooms at any time, will this all the way the long distance embellish the fragrance of flower fill the air and make to wear battle to kiss a leaf ground pedestrian, step thorn don't feel bitter to have tears as well to can fall in, but not the woe still depend on another person for support.If pour out water of the Pacific Ocean to all come to also sprinkle not black I am burning to the fire of your love.Chen Long, I know to love each other with you, the elephant is a spring dream.If wake up from dream still together, please allow us to depend on each other for life, bright probably momentary, mild since finish one a life time, is that I choose your man like this.Afraid have already divided two sides while waking up from dream, who also the Wan don't return to this separation, loving to hate can not divide, the responsibility can not ask, it is dawn, do I still keep being not your woman?Have a shoulder, can make me rely on support to all have a sense of security during a lifetime;Have an embrace, make two people would not like to separate any further;Have a kind of engagement, it is mutual to invite each future life to want to meet with you;Have a person, is that you ran out whole life energy to still loathe to give up to forget he.Chen Long, I disregard of pay, result of but is injury, is heavy injury.I have been thinking and want that changing other people is very difficult, only has to change oneself, I suddenly discover recently, you even if for the sake of the other people changed their they again how?Cans make oneself more passive and chases oneself to enchant, finds back ego and is myself.Chen Long, life originally for only two poles, what stuff and empty.The life didn't be more outside than be at two times that back and forth ferry, big slice of big slice of of blank.Chen Long, a life time is long the power is short, not with power conduct oneself in life;Person many Rens are little, the beard hands over a person by Ren.Cherish you choose of, cherish you own of, don't let you of be full of a regret from cradle to the grave!Want ~only many a face the realitieses of brave, much a to keeping of feelings Zhao, you will discover, the most beautiful good of at oneself is nearby!!Only wish we don't would not° until being old must all have already canned not hold hands of time start holding the hand.Chen Long don't make me hide again to silently weep over in the corner!
While being readinging the letter, the text just discovers that Liu Xiao Han has been being full of silently conveyed tendernessly staring at him and seems to have a radiant tears flower in eye.
;Nine brocade sets(jiujintai.com)



Chapter 6

Class is over when the bell ring ring out the text is laying up Liu Xiao Han to his love letter.
The text is hoping Liu Xiao Han, doing not know should say what.
"You are my unique in my life:I can't forget you forever, I will thoroughly love you;Don't make you be subjected to injury;I like you, Chen Long, what I say is a sincere talk.The tears is most sour, the most bitter is to remember fondly, most happy of is madly in love, the most unforgettable is an emotion, most sad of is brokenhearted, most decree by destiny of is know you!The good luck meets, the feeling mutually knows, and the heart mutually cherishes, is worth cherishing during a lifetime."Liu Xiao Han feels attracted ground to lead long positive gusset of text to say very much, " owns a love of sincerity, then little in the life one is helpless, life win then many a vitality.Isn't lonesome time to miss you, but think that you feel lonesome.The probably boundless huge really decrees by destiny, if isn't that probably in the world, really have already fallen in love at first sight, Chen Long, I arrive my grandmother's house and see you for the first time, fancy you.Afterwards, we the literary style cent class, I the imprecation heaven help me, let me divide to a class with you.Indeed as expected, now, I with your classmate, also sit at the same table."
"Sit at the same table?"The text is ordering a head, " yes, we now is sit together.But, I am some not too understand, I how can here?"
Liu Xiao connotes some in an absent sort of way hope a text positive.
The text is seeing one eye is from his body side to come and go of the classmates, he feels that he is in a dream.Say this dream really so long.The text was stretching hand to knead Liu Xiao Han's hand, meat of, is true feeling, is impulse feeling that takes to have youth feeling.The text is suppressing endocentric impulse, his blunt Liu Xiao Han smiled to smile.
"Just you say do you come to your grandmother's house and see me for the first time?"The text is releasing Liu Xiao Han's hand, " say you and I not is live in the same village Zhai?Isn't in Wei's temple?"
"Wei's temple?"Liu Xiao Han smiled to smile, " Chen Long, see to you a little bit fall off to break down brain.Where is the Wei temple ?The village that we live calls to open widely Tun."
"To, open widely Tun."Liu Xiao Han is shallow shallow on smiling, " I live in my grandmother's house.My grandmother's relationship with your grandmother is very good.I knew yours while aming to seek my grandmother at your house at a time.We are two at that time although at the same school, incognizant.You are reading a book while seeing you for the first time.Remembering the book title is 《red and black 》s.Your saying is to take charge of soup to reach something to write.I ask you, it is what medicine to take charge of soup to reach.You still sneer at me, don't remember?But from that after, I start trying to read some Chinese and Foreigns Zhao, again afterwards,www.headphones-fashion.com, I really fancied literature.Hence, I was similar to you to choose school of arts of class.Now, we are classmates, our a cake of next year sit in Gao Kao.These, don't you remember?"
The text is shaking a head.
Liu Xiao connotes some hasty, she flutters a text positive.
"Chen Long, sees to you really is fall off not lightly.Your parents aren't opening widely Tun, you follow your grandmother to live.Your grandmother is also up the person of age, her care to you must be very sufficient.Leave, I and you a cake of call in a leave, we quantity piece go to hospital."
"Hospital?Where is "the text is shaking a head, " hospital ?"
"Clap ac T, have a look if your true brain was fallen off to break down.Walk, go now."Liu Xiao Han pulls to have a text positive.
On the way to hospital, the text is saying what also make him go home.
"I didn't get sick of, you are quicker to take me home."
Liu Xiao Han sees Ao however the text was positive, then had to take him to return to open widely Tun.
Come home, grandmother flurried handle knob to text positive forehead.She again the handle knob try to try her own forehead, then sigh 1.
"Or have a little hot.Xiao Han really thanked you.If Chen Long simply insists going to school, will definitely break down bodily."
"Be free of, grandmother, you care for a while Chen Long, do I still need to return a school."Liu Xiao Han blunt grandmother smiled to smile to say, " grandmother, otherwise I ask for leave for Chen Long."
"H'm.You go."
Hope the figure of the Ping Ting of Liu Xiao Han, the text is hasing 1 kind once acquainted with of felling.Text just thinking arrived Xiao Han, however, that is a woman of fighting skill world distinguished, the wife whom he didn't pass by door.But now, in the moment the whole is having a kind of feel like in a dream the text, have to believe to is the affliction in true occurrence again.Xiao Han, Liu Xiao Han, he is in the moment and like this clear the Han remembering Xiao to say to is to go to and see Genghis Khan with the over Yan bright prime minister and how can become shape.The text is positive 100 think not get its solution, he more thinks it's more hasty, more hasty more distress, unexpectedly true fire from rise, fall sick in the bed.And, on the dynasty bed on lying, unexpectedly and really faint however fallen asleep.
In the dim moonlight, the text is feeling some abuzz voices.
"Precinct chief got up to have a meal."Is to flap with of voice.
Text Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论