2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo eally early ah and

 Serve a young lady Be filling in a form for me and smilingly saying to me:"Surprisingly Yu Zhi wave the contestant have already had brawl experience in decade and said so you at the age of 6 start engaging in fisticuffs, return be really early ah, and that time is still a child!"
I the white Yan that hasn't waited to talk, equally waited to add a form in a side already have never hidden to block of say:"Just isn't so, the feeling adult has already carried on hard body Shu to train from the 2-year-old beginning, that time be everyday beaten very miserably, isn't bone fracture is an internal bleeding-"
White Yan hasn't waited to finish saying to have already been shut up by my Wu, I looking at service of full head black line young lady the stem say with smile:"Please forget his words!"
I part the stem smile simultaneously make an effort trample he is one feet, trample he keeps mouth, this white Yan, also really isn't common to talk too much, I just discover that he unexpectedly has so gossip quality, how feel he examine an inside with that hunter of go together half to hide similar.
Want the half hides the bright baldheaded and second-grade supporting roles of Zheng just has of ordinary facial appearance, wanting white Yan again the gaudiness is matchless be full of nobility of the silver of the elegant appearance hair and handsome and talented and matchless walk where is all handsome beauty looks of leading role life, beware of the lieutenant general my body for both to turn mark of equality immediately a burst of bad cold, right away and again make a firm decision to determinedly want white the Yan develop like kill live creatures pill and hide an adult horse noble like that.
As for the half hides to so and very have to make the image of smiling the natural endowments to soon and soon back to spread to determinedly reject, if the white Yan really becomes half to hide a person like that absolutely is all tragic incidents that the association member deplores greatly!However with white Yan now temperament to say to look like I face of is already a tragedy, don't go!Would not° until hurriedly carry on the United States male reformation plan go!
The number that hands over three applications to take respectively walks into game assembly hall of time I still just effort want to reform white the problem of the Yan, always beside silent not the database Luo of the language Luo but suddenly looking at me to quietly say:"You the actual age is 12 years old this year!"
I pick eyebrow to say:"Why to say so?I look like 12 years old?"
The database Luo Luo right away shakes head to say:"Be different from, however you didn't tell a lie of necessity, white Yan also didn't tell a lie of necessity, since it is so I can get a , this conclusion, you really only have this year 12 years old?"
My Song shrugs shoulders to say very helplessly:"BE ah!First anniversary 12, falsely year old 13, the white Yan returns be really talkative!"
Have never noticed database Luo Luo that for an instant almost can be treated as fanatical look in the eyes, I directly take eye inclined cold white Yan and face me breathed blame he immediately ashamed droop bottom one being subjected to of face little daughter-in-law's sort Nue kind look me at humiliate him.
Really hurt to him, see him this appearance I have to comforting of Wen Sheng Xi's language, he says:"I didn't blame you, really don't blame you, I root a point all don't mind."
"Really?I know that the feeling adult can't mind!"
The white Yan hears I say so to immediately and warm and affectionately stick I seem to really want to loll out tongue to lick my face, luckily he thinks of he in time the identity at this time is mankind to just stop this kind of unpopular action, however see him this wreathed in smiles still want than the Chuan upheaval face quick conversion speed the in the mind still really has some indisposition, heart way he resumes still really quick.
The bad habit that is considering how to change a good gossip of white Yan, the database Luo Luo suddenly pulls my dress Cape to use a pair of seem at twinkle crystal bright stars of eyes say to me:"Are you actually how to accomplish?I also really want to grow up quickly and quickly!Can you teach me this ability?"
Good beginning!Can not deny that for an instant I was harboured by his look in the eyes.
For all that just I finally still very and helplessly say:"Is really sorry, this I also have no way, I is because the special reason would become now this appearance, unless special circumstances hereafter will also remain this pair shape, let me teach you fast- growing up method my true inability as dint."
"Put forward to excessively request toward you execuse me."
See database Luo there are some disappointed kids in the Luo Zhi facial expression, right away again harbour me to, indeed as expected good lovely!I cannot help but embracing his light tone consolation to say:"Do not disappoint, growth of the child is very quick, not hasty at momentary, you now would not° until attain is well enjoy childhood to, head quarter hereafter have results to show long is a day of he-man."
"I who is current am too weak, I want to grow up then own great power quickly and quickly."
"Database Luo why does the Luo want so to own great power?"
I smilingly looking at small database Luo Luo, but the in the mind think for the sake of hereafter act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion?If he dares to say so that I directly pack him to transport reflux star street by air.
See I smile the spring spend the smiling face of lousy Man, the database Luo Luo droop next the eyelid spoke out of meteor street, that the most classic stage dialogue to me, "we can't refuse any thing, so don't also capture any one thing from the our hand.I as long as wanting to protect the thing that oneself wants to cherish, no longer think again see the appearance that oneself is incapable for the dint."
The sad facial expression seen one Shan of the database Luo Luo face but led, I immediately think of that rain night, he stands the good friend scene before the grave, thought of this my in the mind not from get a sour, don't hestitate of make an effort to hold his double the shoulder encouraged:"Can't see again, I will at your nearby the instruction make you very strong, you hereafter can't at meet that kind of incapable is the affair of dint, believe me!"
If the database Luo Luo hear me and raise head to absentmindedly looking at me and finally peep out an angel's smiling face that is pure to arrive extremity to me, then imitate a Buddha bottom settle what decision general, he uses a pair of looking at me to say very formally just like the eyes of dark night sort Mo color:"I believe you!My companion!"
Can't until he just truely affirms that I become his companion now?I was arrived by own guess thunder, however turn to read a to think the person being from meteor street if the meeting so easily believes other people that was the oddness, particularly did companion is also the matter that the life has relation to how have to also have a period of time of the observation expect, the just so-called day is long the Luo appearing in public heart, seeing to database Luo have already accepted me gradually.
Looking at nearby small database Luo Luo my lips the side peep out one silk smile slightly, my game started at this time, I towarded database Luo the Luo and white Yan flick and then walk up tournament set, be I see pure I opponent that need to be faced corner of mouth almost have no arrive ear, small Yi!My first opponent unexpectedly is estimate age at this time about 6 years old have a pair of consumedly charming catses of the eye look lovely arrive the Yi road of extremity rice!
The positive concussion looking at original like very much to is also the small Yi that makes me harbour very much at this time, surrounding grandstand already because we this is matchless to combine to quarrel,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, many people all at envy my in fortune lap, more people are shouting to let me the rice Be flat to fly the very small Yi road, however interjection again greatly have already had the noodles Tan the Yi road rice of quality at this time be have no reaction, just devote one's mind with a pair of huge black tongs of looking at me, seem is considering to use what method knock down me.
Looking at in the moment small Yi, I sink into a profound antinomy, I 200% really settle small Yi to be what body has no little money of be thrown the sky arena by his old dad, if I vanquish him but can not make him rise in rank that small Yi smoothly don't hungry belly?I how unfeeling?The somebody else really very happy small Yi says!
I am banding together, judge have already declared a brawl beginning, next small Yi already arrive at my after death, a hand knife shot to my empress the neck see to want similar to strange tooth with lend this to recruit to beat the 100th floors all the way!
Chilly attack over there □the body move sooner than the brain, instinct of hold tight to after death seem meeting severely wounded my hand then make an effort to jilt on jilting small Yi to fly to go out.See there is some distress in mid airs in the small Yi inside out 1 turn fall on the ground I pour a bit ashamed, looked like oneself to just have some reaction excesssive.
Is just sorry of looking at small Yi, but the body is difficult to express of a bit cold, is a murderous look!I immediately stay back how many carefully looking at to remain at this time and just one Yi with expressionless noodles road rice, inwardly guess the tolerance of small Yi not so small?How to want to kill people so?
At this time a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论