2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre treasure of he once

Feeling, my voice shiver of call his name, but he the sudden hands is made an effort to press down a head, peep out the facial expression of extreme pain and sufferings on the face ……
All does the person just resist with curse?I anxiously looking at to seem to sink into biggest painful in of all person, don't know how is good, at this time, all the person doesn't already shiver of body unexpectedly gradual instauration equanimity, he some stiff titles see toward me, then start taking off oneself's clothes ……
Exactly still can not get away from the control of curse?
My despair of whole top like the eyes of water, but the invasion in the imagination didn't arrive, when a clothes that sends forth warm breathing suddenly bind me several near □of body, I a while open a pair of eyes don't dare to believe of see to all person, he covers with own white outside Shan on me, facial expression grief of looking at me, the voice light and softly says:"Unexpectedly did a so exorbitant matter to you execuse me, don't seek for your pardon, just hope you can get away from past shadow and find out a you love deeply of and love deeply you of person, don't be weeping over, I really like to see the smiling face of feeling."
"All person …… you came back ……"
I disregard of rushing toward and going into his bosom, make an effort to hold close him don't want to loosen to open any further, the tears is like gushing of spring, dye wet his clothes.
"I came back."





The dignity that the text is given up
Renew time:2010-4-3013:13:34 chapter word numbers:10287

All person gentleness of hug me into a bosom, lightly daut me follow slippery of long hair in my ear's low Nan's saying, lightly and slowly whisper at him in, under the gentle and soft petting, all sorrows in heart suddenly such as the breeze generally spread to go, my heart bottom upsurged matchless happy with happy, hopes so forever with all the person is together.
Suddenly and since then of a sneer interrupted all of my thoughts and feelingses and felt my some tremulous bodies, all what person pacified carries on the back after tapping my and helps me the clothes for covering with body to make an effort to bind tightly, then carefully fallen off in the album of paintings on the ground to pick up to pass tiny my hand's inside to say with smile:"I really like that the feeling sends to my gift and first maintains for me for a while."
I know that he wants to do what, silent of take back the painting to one of my space, at the same time oneself collect as treasure of he once uses of endure to have to wrap to hand over inside in his hand, all the person looking at he or she ever the use lead of endure, the facial expression peep out to think of on the face, then cautiously of will endure to have to wrap to fasten in own small of the back ……
The whole preparation is ready, he just thinking stand up, but be pulled a while by me.
"…… All person ……"
I lightly shout his name and stretch hand to hug his neck similar to the past lightly kiss to ascend his lips ……
Even if again ring out one to pour the voice of taking a suck at the air conditioner on all sides, but I have been not concerned, now I the in the mind care about all person.
He uses pure eyes of that clear sky sort to quietly looking at me, then lightly of say to me:"I really like feeling, ignore is in the past or future, the feeling was all kid whom I want to cherish most forever."
I am finally some now understand I say with Dou feeling of his in the mind while making friend forever, even if have already known answer, still appear one silk in the heart mournful, is just that these be all covered up under the I's bright and beautiful smiling face by me.
"I am also similar, I am also very happy person all, my biggest wishes is a person all can with strange Nai, blare a happy life of person together."
"Thanks, the feeling is really a gentle and soft kid.Still remember you at small of time have been wanting to study my to endure Shu, but I always have no time to teach you in person, now I I excel most of endure Shu to teach to you, see clear."
He says from endure and have to wrap in take out a special bitterness to he doesn't pass a my hand, is full of to love dearly lightly to daut my head, "the bitter highest Shu type is to make me free □print at the Shu in the time and space, is also mine'wood leaf gold color flashlight'the real cause of this name, I hope feeling in the future can inherit this title,cheap beats by dr dre, become to still have to be strong than me, that I also trust."
Listen to his imitating a Buddha is giving an account the words of dying wish, suddenly upsurge in the heart a burst of fear, my abnormality is frightened of hold tight the person's hand voice all tremulous of say:"Don't……don't leave me again, we return to wood together leaf, everyone thinks of you very much, blaring the person has been already grown up and resembles you, is a very strong kid, don't you want to see him?"
"…… Blare a person ……"
All the person's face up peep out sad facial expression, orotund low Nan's saying"I ain't a good father, gave him the ruthlessness destiny that has to bear in the future while blaring person's birth, I just after hoping him the future know the true facts don't hate me.
I try very hard to of shake head to say:"Can't of, blaring the talented person can't hate you, the person whom he worships most was you, do you know what the dream that blare a person is?His dream is the fire that is similar to you to be in the future come being subjected to person's high regard and support to copy, you are the most fantastic hero in his heart."
"If I still have an opportunity to continue Be existed to this in the world, I will see my son of, while seeing him last time return just a baby, definitely have already grown up now many."
All the person is some imagine of say, finally tidy up clothes for me, then stand up to turn round to face always station at not the distance looking at us chillily but always have never attackstoned action not to know is just thinking what of big snake pill, six bitternesses didn't have already appeared at all the person's hand in.
After all list as wanted bookish S class wanted, all the person combines useless immediately take the offensive, but carefully looking at big snake pill, patiently look for the flaw on his body.
2 people are still sneering at towards holding, big snake pill suddenly, "surprisingly you can get away from the control of curse and see to the next time being changing a kind of curse.
All the person knits the brows to looking at him, voice dispassion of say:"Invoke from you I come out to start me and then can respond your emotion variety and cover up again well I still can feel the silk of your heart cant not bear to heart, since you for was full of to feel pity on in the feeling heart, why still need to use so cruel method to treat her?She returns just a kid is just."
Face the person's responsibility to all ask, unexpectedly appear one on the face of big snake pill cruelty silk rare of distress, immediately on sinking, facial expression's orotund abnormality iciness' saying:"Indeed as expected is a disgusting little devil, I and your that idiot teacher carry out a task together haven't you been born, unexpectedly here to I preachment, do you entitle to say this kind of words to me?You forgot just is who almost □ she?"
All the person hears he be full of willing to wound words to immediately turn angry face, any further have no and his useless talk, the bitterness in the hand without immediately shoot to go to the big snake pill, take the bitterness roaring and shouting information have never hadn't come yet big snake pill in front, all the person has already appeared by unimaginable speed keeping stabbing after death of big snake pill his Hou neck, the big snake pill right away uses body Shu backstroke, just just on turning round, after delivering first to of the bitterness didn't have already after death arrived at him, but just with big snake pill lead a recruit of all Human body body still just half empty suddenly disappear Shan without basis immediately and again now his after death ……
At this time the body of big snake pill is keeping to attackstone the person's posture all, in the moment all the person's remnants copy still just, but beat to get empty a while, action hear after death, he cannot compares with to turn round even head didn't return and then fly one several ten snake attack behinds from the Xiu a while of all person.
My heart absolutely needed to mention a throat eye, luckily all the person easily once hid his attack and didn't from the on the side in a twinkling move to distance to assault big snake pill ……
Is really very quick, even if without resort to bitter highest Shu to print what the person's speed all is not a general ninja either to compare, indeed as expected not the Kui is wood leaf's gold color flashlight, have already owned three hang up jade to write an eye of I can not also thoroughly see through his action, in the eye see only is a person to all fly soon ambulatory misty shadow, connect own the superior shows Tong Shu of I is thus much less other people.
The vision a little bit goes toward to side sweep for a while, the body Shu discovering giddy absolute being of 2 people being fond of fights vision of drawing on the owner already, in the mind a move me just thinking secretly looked into in the past white the circumstance of the Yan, the cursing of Hou neck prints Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论