2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo devote one's mind of

All see clearly, what is the row?Clearly 2 people's speed didn't lower ah, why will suddenly take place this kind of matter?Did I suddenly own similar to the chrysanthemum pill dynamic state sight?
Is just strange, mother already the voice gentleness make us have a meal, father and You this just stops a practice, however when two of him see arrive beside a view a war of I is all one Leng, see the weird vision that 2 people looking at me me one Leng also, be unlikely, say that two of him should early discover my to exist according to the truth.
Still think where not to, father has already walked to my in front to looking at my eyes words to take to happily say:"Is surprisingly you unexpectedly have already attained this degree, indeed as expected not the Kui is an once-in-a-lifetime what they said genius, You, you would not° until make great effort also go, otherwise which the day be vanquished that by the younger sister too shameful."
The You closes lightly purse one's lips lips voice just cheerless of say:"I knew, father."
"Vanquish?I how may vanquish elder brother You, I connect simple brawls all can't, is still elder brother You severe than me."Wanted he just started to nowise show consideration of action I am some afraids, hurriedly explained, otherwise father suddenly requested me to beat with elder brother You a……I no longer dared to imagine result and estimated just went out from the hospital for a day and again returned to for a few months.
"Indeed as expected still didn't remember anything, stop worrying, fire's copying adult had already arranged specially assigned to come to do a treatment for you every day, believe your memory soon can resume, till then your real strenght again match with you to now write an eye, the You is absolute to beat however yours."
Father claps my shoulder to comfort of say, I but Zheng do big eyes dare not believe their my own ears and write an eye?Did I just unconsciously open to write an eye?
To, I remember that yesterday's fire shadow grandpa seemed to once say my to write with me an eye opened eyes, but at that time simply thinking the cold stare on the contrary didn't care too much just of so was the action that suddenly could see pure 2 people because of writing an eye?
"Execuse me, I excuse to leave first for a while."Finish saying this sentence I turn round quick of run toward my own room to, push door into, see go toward the mirror of table, indeed as expected, own eyes are as colorful as a blood red at this time, in still have 2 to hang up jade to inset at in, the heart reads a to move and hangs up jade to slowly turn to move ……
Really write an eye!I looking at the red Tong in the eye immediately happy, however don't imagine medium in raptures, even have no concussions, even I all feel that I is very strange now by myself.
Is this double of at present belong to my eyes are to write an eye, write an eye!Fire shadow inside I admire most of eyes, compare cold stares why all like me but still can is the station being calm here?According to reason I should am excited greatly to jump to shout loudly 2 now be, but why didn't appear this kind of phenomenon?
Speak of come also really strange, yesterday when I heard that I owns two kinds of bloods at the same time after the circumscription, is also only happy just, but a little bit some concussions didn't lead the reaction of space, imitate a Buddha original should so, what is the row?I didn't really understand I.
BE appearing lost in thought of looking at to ownly write an eye, mirror inside but suddenly present a figure of You, I turn round to see go, the You stands at original the doorway opening is staring at with a pair of eyes of Mo colors me, see me seeing him immediately the pendency eyelid saying:"The mother makes me make you have a meal."
He says and then turns round to leave, I hurriedly catch up him some worried of say:"Is elder brother You getting more angry?"
"Why to say so?"He stopped a step to looking at me and deeply wore a doubt in the eye.
"Father just of words elder brother You nevered care, I felt that elder brother You is very strong, really strong, I am very stupid, learns what all slow, the athletics isn't good either, also fear painful, I is impossible exceed elder brother You!"
I am a bit nervous of say, fearing the You will consequently dislike me, having no boy will like than the he or she strong girl, even if just spread a rumor also affirmation don't like.
He suddenly stretches hand to fondle to ascend my face, my in the mind immediately again nervous of Peng Peng it jump, see him staring at my eyes voice to deep and lowly say:"If not the use don't want to peep out to write an eye and expend to check carat very much like this, and time's growing body will also accept to can not stand."
Sky that!I am an idiot, I unexpectedly open to write an eye and You to say this kind of words, that I just of words absolutely be challenge, that meaning wasn't to say that I was so stupid to all open eyes, he hasn't opened isn't more stupid, this wasn't being his noodles be humiliating him?
My penitence must have already wanted to cry out, he sees me this kind of touching of facial expression conciliation my head saying:"Just what father said was fact, although was some to care, however I don't get angry, just having some regrets could not truely beat with you a just, you became my younger sister really happy, I couldn't consequently neglect with you before you resume memory.I will always at your nearby guard you."
Should the hearing this kind of words me be happy?The instauration memory equals instauration ability, again the match is ex-"some regrets can not truely beat with you a ", Qian stage dialogue be:Resume memory later beat with me a !Black line, how have a kind more wood sword is eight fellings.
Particularly is an end that, I did the instauration remember him not to protect me?Although know whole life, he is to be not likely to wait until that Ms. Qing back, but listen to still uncomfortable, unbearable Jue rise mouth Ye write his arm say with what he acted in pettish:"Don't , elder brother You wants to have been protecting me, even if the instauration memory also wants to have been protecting me, otherwise the somebody else cries you to let you see."
"No matter whether the instauration remembers you would like to let I always at your nearby guard you?"Eyes of You don't know why suddenly become excrescent brightness, although not understand meanings in it, however I still make an effort of nod, anyway can turn free bodyguard very good, as long as have You his highness is nearby protecting me, basically fire's copying big parts of dangers of world can take no cognizance.
He sees I nod, the lips side peeps out a to put on a light smile to immediately start to pull my hand walks toward dining room to, then the ear spread him if have if have never seemed to take to sigh of words, "wanted to remember to once say the words today!I will soon become strong to exceed yours, then absolutely can't give you the opportunity to renege."
My answer is to tightly seize firmly his hand don't want to loosen to open any further, can't I just renege!I am such at that time affirmative of think.
The one family once had breakfast, father went out to go to work, elder brother You today holiday in the school, so have a meal he doesn't go to school but does to have various self-discipline that endure Shu in the yard, I beside see with relish, even upsurge oneselfs eager to have a try felling.
The self-discipline that waits him comes to an end for the time being, I take out the towel in advance readying to help him to light and softly wipe perspiration, worry he thirst again pass the clear water to the his hand, end and then take out the pastry that the mother does, ask him to eat some physical strength of adding,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com.
Face me considerate thoughtful service, the You didn't say what just silently accept, then sit together with me to in the chair simultaneously looking at scenery in yard part the cent eat the pastry that the mother is.
"Elder brother You, it am really happy to can look after you like this me!"I looking at the care that is willing to accept me to devote one's mind of eat the You of pastry unbearable happily say.
The You turns a head to looking at me, didn't talk, however he suddenly becomes soft vision to me be bestly answered, I right away presented a huge smiling face to him.
Unexpectedly he sees my smiling face facial expression but suddenly a dark, the look in the eyes is hesitant for a while still the silent uprising go forward to go and walk to leave me the farther place just turn round pensively and see toward me and see I am immediately flurried to frighten into inaction, don't know that oneself actually did amiss what, let him suddenly peep out this kind of imitate Buddha at blame me of facial expression.
The in the mind suddenly produces 1 kind to very and not and well prepare feeling, just thinking put one vice- wretchedness Xi the facial expression of the Xi try to gain his pity, the hand of the You inside but appear a to chase cold light sword in the flickering hand, next he has already thrown sword in the hand to come over toward me and write a round at present Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论