2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre studio hd m army general Adi

Whatwith you. Tell the people how Uncle surrendered ,was not sent to receive prisoners ?I took away to work fine ion guns in the Federal Space army fourth armoured brigade of the two armored battalion as command command car ,a bit anxious and step .
On the ground lay three ,one is their battalion commander lieutenant colonel Katie, the other two are want to run out to the warning guard .Three people lying still seems to be dead ,but not dead ,but I was stunned ,but people think they or ,as in the command car of the deputy commander and five soldiers to many communication .
Do not know how long will be able to control the situation ,communication light is bright ,I use the muzzle nodded the vice commander .The deputy commander trembling with fear on communication voice signal , ? Forces gathered ,ask the next action .
Standing by . The deputy commander said communication device was I turned off .After a while the door closed ,command vehicle ,heavy armor was the voice of walking ,the armored battalion two deputy commander musters up ,those soldiers finally found his mecha .
Come ,come to view .A -- !Somebody is knocking at the door ,will lay on the ground, the three one on the back of the head up a little dragged from the doorway to the place ,I hide to the door ,the deputy commander to open the door .
Don talk nonsense ,I guarantee you die before me . The deputy commander face stiff nod . Natural smile ,don like cry ,smile !Yes. Have a look that guy face ,looked more natural ,I let him open the door .
The door opened, the deputy commander without saying a word ,just raised his hands .I ventured to the door to look, standing outside is actually Tewode !Boy. Nice. So he took out a camp .
Oh -- !Nothing you !I let him ordered his men to set up ,how much strength to you . I know that although uniform commander but those creeps if you do not obey the lifeblood of order, or trouble, I pointed to the deputy commander said .
under control ,only a little trouble .Their commander in where? You can take him out of it, there can be waiting to hear his command to lay down their arms ! Follow up of thirty rebel mecha ,have together federal mecha surrounded ,the armored soldiers heard of their chief has ordered the surrender there believe ,double main now faced each other ,will always fight .
Early know keep him would be useful ! I wake was stunned commander Katie , hey !Lieutenant Colonel sir ,you have been surrounded by us ,you don do a meaningless sacrifice would allow them to surrender .
Lieutenant Colonel Katie, have a look I have a look Tewode ,then the command vehicle outside the two obviously not armored battalion two armor ,know that it is all up with . Oh -- !OK.
Use this command . Tewode handed him a microphone .Katie took the microphone hesitated . Colonel !Please do not keep any lucky heart ,as long as I am gogo finger ,your soldiers ,and walkers will together with your supply even in ammunition off God ,and we have nothing to lose .
Teward said .I let the armored soldiers in their collection to their logistic company ,accompany the stacked in a logistics company that heap of ammunition ,hey -- !Have a bit inadvertent detonation of the ammunition ,to be a mecha camp fried to heaven .
Hum -- ! Katie is a humming sound, open mic said: was lieutenant colonel Katie, your commanding officer ,I ordered all personnel immediately lay down their weapons ,we surrender ! Imperial calendar in May 332 ,federal counter-insurgency and rebel forces in the south of the town of Merlin snow on a pitched battle to the final victory and the end of the war ,the federal army of fourth armoured brigade universe a battalion surrendered rebels ,for El Paso Star Command augmentation on counter-insurgency Kaida will be removed from office ,the post from army general Adiko took over as the universe .
At the same time ,beats by dre studio hd,the rebel space fleet ,led the federal space fleet in space tried to beat around the Bush ,the smuggling of arms to the rebels that the ship will be an opportunity, will be more ammunition equipment shipped to federal rebel hands .
Receive the complement of the rebels opened on federal government army sporadic tactical counterstrike .And took over the Adike insurgency ,in order to deal with the rebel counterattack ,in the northern front launched an all-out attack ,�� �� ��!Hidden ah !Think I Efran ten years never wrong people before, but in your kid who miss .
Returned to the camp to see AI Furlong, he heavily patted me on the shoulder and said ,listen to his words the weather is in praise ,with his friend from look like is jealous of how .
Oh -- !Uncle just good luck . I bear the pain in his shoulder . Good luck !Little brother ,you are too modest ,proper modesty is a virtue, excessive modesty that is arrogant affection .
I will be in accordance with the agreed to you due to you . Efran then asked, on the !I have a question to be, how can you run to their command vehicle . I immediately took him aside uncle !You really want to know !Tell you that is not OK, but relates to private secrets ,you mean it is it right? .
Boy. You have to pay ,you look like the greedy man who ? ?Like this, is it right? Like one . I rubbed his hands together fingers ,face greedy look , you pay ,I said . Well !It is a little like a kid ,I see you got to act .
Acting !It is money ? Yeah !With you this virtue should not be too difficult .You made a name as long as you go there after the station will be sent the money . Really? It is no better than a beggar .
Efran felt a faint at the head , no better than a beggar !? The beggar to the street not someone throw money to him ? This where can I would like ,which is tens of thousands of supply ,buy do transaction ;you but a penny lost ,not only for others is Schelle .
Oh -- !That is . Think carefully ,and then I asked : you see me play what kind of role will be easy to become famous ? You ... ... !Hello !We is it right? Going too far ?I ask you to do before you answer .
Efran found the point ,and turned the conversation back .I rushed he rubbed his hands together . I love ,be forced to leave one ,I come out ,in order to rise head and shoulders above others ,earn two more money .
See Efran face contempt ,I said . One hundred dollars? One thousand dollars? Ten thousand. Efran is not asked ,this guy cheeky really is not generally thick ,had nothing to do with him .
Ten thousand. Cash . In view of the fact that Prince Lanster gave me the painful lessons ,now as long as the money earned as much as possible and cash . You rob . Efran as a potential to go .
I broke him , five thousand ! Two thousand. Deal. Two thousand pieces of his bosom, and I have a look around to make sure no one listened to the said : federal army sent me to the command vehicle .
Would you please ? That right . Why would you ? This is a problem . I rushed AI fron rubbed his hands together . so greedy method ,beware of the day was the money stone . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论