2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre she stretched hand t

, The result that oneself unexpectedly tells a story is unexpectedly such, not from big for regret own little belly chicken bowel, hurriedly pull Rong Rong to say:"Execuse me, Rong Rong.The elder brother is a big bad egg, you don't get angry, ?"
The Rong Rong shakes to say:"Elder brother, I didn't living your spirit, I was just sad I useless:Why after doing so many affairs, why does the elder brother still can not trust me?Elder brother why and orchid does the elder sister talk to deceive me?Elder brother, isn't the Rong Rong worth your trusting?"
I almost Leng, have never thought the little darling of this wench to unexpectedly make thus complicated viewpoint!I almost want to beat I how many ears pare off son, I this did the action paying no attention hurt Rong Rong that young and small mind?Then I completely ain't forgivable!The Rong Rong is very small and then loses parents, the mind suffers of the wound have been enough many, she is valuable to my trust and the dependence, while I should protect her more that mind that get hurt, not at top wound up add wound.I shiver voice to say:"Be not!Rong Rong, the elder brother trusts you than trust you still and need to excel for several cents.Although the Rong Rong is small, but you did so many affairs for elder brother, elder brother heart bottom is appreciate your this younger sister very much, also for have your this fantastic younger sister but proud of!The Rong Rong isn't an elder brother to defend for himself, just the elder brother wants to say with orchid elder sister, words because want to ask to have between orchid elder sister and you what I don't know that the secret has no, isn't an elder brother to distrust you.You, also believe an elder brother,cheap beats by dre?"
The Rong Rong nestles oneself into my bosom and says:"Elder brother, I would like to believe you, this can make the person whom I believe like this have no severals in the world.Elder brother, I hope that you are a that I can believe most forever."
I hug bond maid tightly in the bosom and lightly say:"Younger sister, I would like to do your most trusty person."
The autumn orchid looking at to unexpectedly puts on to attract attention tears in the part, the low voice whispers to say:"Feed, is your brother and sister acting in a play?Want to earn the somebody else's tears?"
We listenned to not from lose to smile.The Rong Rong comes out from my bosom and heads for doorway to say:"Elder brother, in fact I have been trusting yours.I know that everybody must have his/her own space, particularly is you and orchid an elder sister isn't the special relation like this ?Xi Xi, I walked, you spoke their our own private affairs?"
Say the bond maid spreads descend laughed heartily to run to walk all the way, left me foolish live:The female kid's loving, anger, saddness, and happiness still really be not our man can control of!
After the Rong Rong walks, I sigh to say:"This little witch is really less and less wait upon."
The autumn orchid Luo Luo smiles to say:"The Rong Rong is really lovely pole, is it our lucks to have a such a kid sister younger sister."
I listenned to also smile to say:"Yes, the bond maid amiability gets up absolutely than in the world the most lovely babies all purely last several cents.However once the evil went into action, that seemed ……Hey Hey."
The autumn orchid asks me:"Elder brother, do you what is up want to ask me?"
I say:"Little orchid, the Rong Rong knows you and pure Yan that strange agreement of theirs?Want to be not she today how always there are words in the words?"
The autumn orchid bitterness says with smile:"H'm, she was to know.Elder brother, you think the Rong Rong is this personality, occurrence in our house what big deal will she not know?That evening so many people go upstairs to come downstairs of, the Rong Rong has already waked up, hence know everything."
My wry smile says:"Be known this affair by that little witch, her affirmation would stir breeze to stir letting of rain us don't get Anne to born.All blame you this wench, heel pure Yan that crazy wench lift what strange affair, make everyone know, get into a hot dispute?H'm, the light snow knows not?"
The autumn orchid shakes head to say:"The light snow should still not know!The breeze of Rong Rong should be still stricter of, although often willing order us is a , but often willing order us doesn't reveal actual thing."
I annoy a way:" She is such a, so one makes people anxious suffered!"
The autumn orchid pulls my hand and says:"The elder brother is sorry, all is that I make you be getting more difficult."
I clapped to clap a delicate small hand of her that jade to say:"Have no a matter, I literally said just.To, it is late, can I get to do a dinner for you today,cheap beats!"
In the evening, just came back in small cloud and Anne Qi, just at and when the autumn orchid laughed heartily to beat to make my dinner also completed.I tried to do an a western meal for a while today.The main course is a small western and red Jiao mutton chop, there is moreover also two course of vegetables is a French Zhi private the butter 焗 lobster, lemon chicken ball.As for a western meal adjusts to anticipate and other foods, I also bought caviar, butter, YDL honey, bread, and cream cheese...etc..
Meal, everyone is full of praise to all the small mutton chops that I do and say delicate get the entrance namely turn, the flavor is also very good, not exorbitant hot, but can open stomach.Anne Qi about hardly has a western meal, very interested in fresh caviar, really ate a lot.
After meal I built up the glorious record of events of blue fantasy of Rong Rong to make to make collective report to everyone.The autumn orchid, light snow knowing just shows a smiling face, but doesn't know of small cloud and Anne Qi then is surprised Zheng big eyes completely could not say words.Small cloud touches Rong Rong that lovely of cerebellum bag Ya however say:"The elder sister just experiences today what call genius!So say a little orchid to be so started to be red on stir-frying by the Rong Rong?"
The light snow smiles to say:"The orchid elder sister was a red network person at least.The orchid elder sister's picture clicks to lead recently only afraid compare that what grass females' all many Ns is doubly?"
The sneer of Rong Rong says:"Light snow you how grass female and we orchid does the elder sister compare?Isn't that the orchid elder sister who humiliates us?We orchid the elder sister want shape to contain devil figure,cheap dr dre beats, the outlooking is an unique color beauty, they and we orchid does the elder sister compare?That not we does the brigade and YDL of national pig and BX brigade compare?"
Everyone listenned to not from all lose to smile.I then say:"Bond maid, stay some face for somebody else, not is also accumulate some for oneself virtuous?"
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"I can not get use to those an ugly sides that take I to come out to gain notoriety by shocking statement.Be like rose younger sister, cow three elder sisters, all day want to represent our ZG a female kid, absolutely is have the Ru our national dignity."
I not from on insolating, this wench, do I more say that you still more and more and eagerly review argument current news.Do these have relation with us?We but take care of good oneself have to, the pork rises in price we eat beef.Those a hideous mess female kids show off their himself/herselfs on the network or the television, we are little up order a net, eradicate completely to watch television.
Time was about time to nearly take a rest, about eat satisfiedly for dinner, the little witch has no again trouble of seeking the elder brother, we all a start returning building to go to bed.
While sleeping just fragrantly in the evening, I the door of sudden bedroom drive"Mao" ground one pushed away.I am surprised to wake up from the sleeping, harsh voice drink a way:"Who!Is dry what?"
Immediately listen to a very small dark shadow injustice ground the small voice say:"Elder brother, and Rong Rong.Elder brother, I am afraid!"
I hurriedly sit, Ya however say:"Rong Rong, are you afraid of?"
The Rong Rong suddenly sobs to say:"Elder brother, I dream all see a female kid has fun to have fun with me, suddenly ……blare, suddenly she stretched hand to me, do I see her wrist having a red cordage!Blare ……"
I pour!Originally this bond maid unexpectedly is also fear ghost of, still pack so a town in the daytime quiet!





Book five build the star chapter 134 animal also crary(up)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:29 chapter word numbers:4363


Exactly clapped publicity to shine on for a day under the arrangement that starts in the perfume company on the second day in the orchid regression in autumn.The third day is Sunday, the original autumn orchid still needs to be taken photo.But Rong Rong and light snow big four protests, say my crest doesn't respect human rights, maltreatment orchid elder sister, even all want to exploit an orchid elder sister on Sunday.Immediately light snow and then lead in the Rong Rong under start toward me another storm, say the elder brother talks not to count and promise they go to park or zoo play of the affair hasn't been once cashing.
Hear to cash my heart of this phrase seem quilt what stabbed for a while.I suddenly remember I secretly make in the flower nursery of virtuous Mr. Lu's house of American Anne decision, however that decision cashing note Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论