2012年11月19日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com say what come anti-

I come first!My big hand, not and in a short while it discovers that the big hand has no to it how just very thick finger at continuously rub its small face, suddenly its very happy this felling closes tightly eyes to enjoy my service to still send out to be like kittenish'The Gu Gu Gu Gu'Of voice ……mix familiar we play after a heap of, nine colourful spirit hand in hands round a turn round I at in the center hum wonderful singing very hallucinogenic ……
But so of good fortune doesn't last long suddenly the overhead a burst of and deafening roll of thunder interrupted wonderful singing,beats by dre uk, the spirits scream to flee elsewhere to disappear in the air everywhere.A purple Ultrasaurus is from the sky and declined a dynasty, I hurtled, I a move an immovable station also over there ……not is I don't want to escape but is I can not move all over, and matter hair suddenly I basically there is no so quick speed escaping.Since canning not evade can not also resist I also can helplessly looking at a huge purple dragon to once wear my body, in this a moment my brain one blank ……wear through the split second of my body at it my that one get empty of appeared a string of Jupiter writing in the brain ……very quick of I discover that the writing that appear in the brain jotted down a kind of incantation of sorcery, and still a kind of very very strong sorcery ……because general of sorcery incantation in mostly is request some spirits god, but request in this incantation of but is Long Shen.Connect down and have son the colourful Ultrasaurus once wore my body and at I of left in the brain'gift'.
In the moment and again shone a burst of white only after disappearing me after death at the Article 9 white Ultrasaurus, the scenery on all sides changed to returned the classroom of 80 square meters, nearby of the classmate still don't change ……originally I linger in the not well-known space over there of is only several secondses in the reality for a few hours, be really south Ke Yi Meng!
"Right bower~~~right bower~~~~"'South Ke Yi Meng'make me rise many emotional stirringses, the pity voice makes me like wakening from a dream:"!Does the teacher occupy?"
"Is it all right to tell a teacher with how many spirits you have already signed contract?"Is pity the saying of elder sister similar gentleness for being like elder sister.
Although"fire heel ice ……" is each I will for being not regarded as monster to treat me and return Sa a very small lie, but of so will say these 2 kinds is because I relatively have a research to these two kinds of sorceries"~~~BE?"Is pity although the facial expression didn't change be full of distrust in the tone.
"Yes~~~~"Kill don't recognize as well is the high state of the lying.
"Very pitiful …… originally thought you if good-bye a teacher Hua whom water fastenned sorcery can' all the time' of guidance you ……" Wei forces to become not even lured by money offers to also come out,
"Did the teacher when become so deceitful?Say that she why concerns so my business again?Think impassability ……"the heart beg for I pack one face feels sorry for of facial expression way:"Is ah …… very pitiful~~ can not get a teacher' personal' guidance ……" makes he or she relieve the troublesome best method be want to make the enemy sink into to be among the biggest trouble, this is not!My a 'personal'guidance seem became the pity teacher of beauty sparerib to throw into hungry wolves in similar, 78'hungry wolf'surround to telling oneself will water fasten sorcery, wretchedness of pity teacher drive make at a loss what to do, but chief criminal of I then at one side the dark interest steal to smile, the bell became pity The Savior Messiah to fall panic but escape of she still doesn't forget a full face of rightness at the same time'harmless'of I smiled to smile, just at the moment gentle and softly smile have already been getting more stale, it makes me think of a well-known diagram for my felling and is called-revenge fairy of smile!!
"Ha~~~ha ha~~~I seem to ask for big bother~~~do you say to isn't and yes?My sit at the same table-"I helplessly smiled to smile to say.But the ice basically don't jilt me am still an icy shape is like saying:"You~~~live~~~~Should!!"
Have a class the bell again ring out and started out the students of rest to return to classroom in succession, while the crest says after wearing the algidity that the ice sends out also returned to their own seats with a few girls that I fall into conversation last then pity take her the smiling face of that placard type walked into classroom to write down on the blackboard' the compression of chemical element' four words:"The classmates, this lesson what we study is the compression of chemical element ……" compresses a chemical element not difficult at all to me, as long as my idea read a to move 20 cm of chemical elements and then can be pressed into needle of the same size by me, can I what to want to learn is a not this but more basal knowledge ……however come to could not learn here, hence I hope to record to give on the Ma Lai library of declaring the most whole whole mainland book.
"Right bower ……right bower your chemical element light ball?"Do not know when pity have already arrived at my to nearby and gentle and softly say.
"Hum!Do you want to see my joke?Want chemical element ball?That I give you big of ……"think I read to have just at sit at the same table a people high school comes of voodoo:"Control the spirit of fire chemical element~~~please listen to my to call ……coagulate your strength in my in front ……fire burning ball!!"A great deal of fire chemical element quick gathering formed one person's diameter 20 cms in front of me of red light ball, the performance that sees me pity satisfaction ordered to order to prepare to turn round to leave, but once turned round at her of the split second she feels that a great deal of fire chemical element of gathering appeared a difference to change, the fire chemical element is a Cha don't live a car to my the at present red ball coagulates to come over, of a short moment 20 cm of light balls became much huge form: half light ball.
By now had no previous smile but say very seriously on the "the right bower is still not quick to is burning fire to ball to stop bottom ……" pity face.
"But teacher ……" I desire sound again of say.
"What matter,cheap beats by dre?"It is pity to impatiently ask a way.
"But …… I …… I don't know how to come to a stop ……" pours!!If isn't everybody's in front to have a chemical element light ball they really want to fall flop and listenned to my answer even is pity stunned speechless momentary don't know how to answer as well as well ……
"The handle knob sticks in the fire to blaze ball up, then shout to accept ……" still the ice of dispassion responds a little bit quickly.
"Accept!!"I shone on to do, the fire burning ball in a twinkling narrowed many times to change to return to 20 cms
"Shout~~~~"Looking at that be good enough to cause win class sorcery of fire burning ball disappear empress surroundings of the students all grew one breath.But pity white I one resumed previous smiling face to continue to say again after the eye:"Good!The classmates we continue ……"beauty of pity back and forth take a stroll to teach everyone how to compress the technique of sorcery in the classroom, from shallow arrive deeply, from Jian Dao Fan ……the originally extremely dull course speak to imitate in her such as fairy happy general, ask for person's deep thought, bear pondering about.See here, I can not help feeling deeply about the magic power of beauty is really endless~~~~~
"Good!Connect down the classmates alone practice ……"a pity make boy for before the beauty in front expressed Mao foot to vigorously squeeze to fix attention on of the chemical element ball greatly have even if'Jing'exert a person it certainly don't give up as well of power.
Looking at the boys that the strength for trying very hard to I can not help shaking a head to say:"Is alas~~~ the man is really a kind of will use the animal that the bottom half considers ……"
"Are not you also man?"Do not know how ice has so the slot that the interest Zhi suddenly starts to vomit me, although there is still no facial expression on her face and didn't be seeing me as well.
"I am different ……" I defend hard although I know to have no this necessity, don't know why I always feel that I don't should show in her in front is weak.
"I see in addition to growing a little bit good-looking nothing important is different ……"
"Calculated, didn't say this ……" momentary I don't know as well to say what come anti- park her, always can not say that oneself isn't a man?Hence I head in work to die life ground to squeeze before fixing attention on this fire burning ball.But the ice of the one side superficially see be compressing her the ice chemical element of that ash white ball, but at the moment of she is in mind dark oneself"ice.The thunder section expects, how were you today?Do you calm down at ordinary times?Where to go to,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?You why heel does this man who is incognizant say some boring words?See to today of you were really not normal ……"the chemical element ball of ice in front have already been compressed fist sort size, this is already her pole Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论