2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Solo HD s on me until I hav

The old man of Xiang says to me:"Flow cloud classmate, this is my grandpa, he-he is specialized to come to save yours."I this just understands this several will the old guy of remarkable talent is what beauty teacher seek to come.Hence I ordered to nod to teacher Wu and honestly said:"Thank your teacher!"Grandpa Wu walks to come forward, don't have deep idea ground to say:"One family don't thank around."Teacher Wu's facial expression is reder, the ground of Niu Ni called a grandpa, once carried on the back a face to go.Grandpa Wu saw granddaughter's one eye, sighed tone and said to me:"Flow cloud classmate, can lend an one step to talk?"
I don't understand intention of old man's house, temporarily don't know how to answer.Grandpa Wu says with smile:"I have a little a matter to want to invite you to help, the seeing is pain for you at me of up, don't let I old man's house disappointment hey."Hear grandpa Wu say so, I also ashamedly smiled to smile and secretly delivered absolute being to read to always beside little elder sister Yun:"The pain of the elder sister, I go first for a while, you return to hotel to wait me."Then I say to grandpa Wu:"Old man's house pleases!"Grandpa Wu to building inside walk to, my heel go up.
Grandpa Wu obviously once arrives a police station and took me to bureau chief's room.Grandpa Wu took out an and Chen Jian Jun to what bureau chief Qian saw similar small this, pass to say for me:"This is the political bureau has been discussed, exclusively give yours, just delivered with the special airplane this morning."I interrogative the ground connect to come over a to see, this is small this and Chen Jian Jun's some differentiations,Beats Solo HD, on Chen Jian Jun's small this side only a star, but this is small this to up and incredibly have four stars!
I took a look beaming with smiles grandpa Wu and opened mysterious small this.This sees let me since the surprise is again a bit depressed.Is originally small this of there is incredibly my photograph on page 1, and up write:Wang Liu Yun, country remarkable talent set department chief of Anne bureau, major general soldier title.The reason of my surprise is a nation to value me incredibly and thus, the junior high school hasn't graduated, gave me high job and soldier title;My depressed is if accepted all these, the later meeting couldn't be subjected to restriction, can not release the business of hand and foot development oneself.
I contemplated for a while and said to grandpa Wu:"I am a junior high school to living, does the nation believe me how can and like this?"Grandpa Wu smiled to smile and took out a few papers to pass over here:"You see by yourself."I a see under is a burst of surprise again, the cold sweat keeps emitting at the same time.See to country Anne bureau's person also not is have rice and incredibly chase I investigate of so that clearly, on a few papers, not only and clearly write me of birth of excrescent condition, and connect I do obeisance grandpa Yang learns a skill for teacher and accepts Chen Zhi to truly do a younger brother, set to set up Long Bang and have little two girl friend etc.s of elder sister Yun and elder sister Lins and all records in the official records in detail, don't even say me of family's circumstance.
See, if at the beginning I if the words made a mess of, also really rampant!I sighed tone, some helplessly say:"I can promise and the nation cooperate, but-" grandpa Wu roars with laughter:"Don't but.This certificate haven't you finished seeing!Say like this, you can't be subjected to any restriction, and want ~only demand, can at any one time and at will transfer teacher class and the troops that it draws up as follows, having can not sentence to death area class after any organization approval and it following corrupt official and any person who endanger a nation."
I puzzled, this power absolutely made me hard to believe!Grandpa Wu tooks a look me to continue to say:"In fact we have already guessed your identity, we believe that legend concerning the patron saint of Xuan Yuan, and after the confirmation of male household and the household of Xuan Yuan, the Xuan Yuan clan patron saint has been already been born.After the survey to you, we are certain you are an inheritting of absolute being dragon!"
Arrived in this, I had to order to nod:"Yes, old man's house, I am gold patron saint dragon to inherit."Grandpa Wu hears my personally acknowledgement, more excited, not live head in the location to say like:"The sub- owned by private capital of Xuan Yuan hoped!"Then to my Gong body way:"Pay respects to absolute being adult dragon!"I hurriedly start to hand grandpa Wu:"Old man's house doesn't want so, I am still Wang Liu Yun,Artist Series, and I don't want to do absolute being general existence!"Grandpa Wu in earnest looking at me again, very in a short while old man's house just holds my hand to say:"Is rare!Is rare!You can think like this, I trusted more!"
Originally.Nation although guessing me may be gold patron saint dragon, but afraid that I pursue personal highest power, therefore some worry, so just sending troops to come the CS City was just in case, saw now, completely worried needlessly!
The carefree cachinnation of grandpa Wu, suddenly live laughter, a bit difficult ground of say to me:"Absolute being dragon-oh not.Flow cloud classmate, I want to say a private affairs with you, can?"
I am also very happy, didn't keep in mind grandpa Wu's variety, generously said at this time:"Old man's house includes what rubbish please keep saying!"Grandpa Wu hesitated for a while:"You know my granddaughter and is also your teacher Wu why is the meeting here?""Teacher Wu?"I this just thoughts of teacher Wu, is ah, why does she also come to give relief to me?
Grandpa Wu makes me don't want to interrupt him to talk and slowly untied the Yi regiment in my heart.Originally, Wu Xue Feng's parents are all excellent science and technology personnels, on Wu Xue Feng Gao San Dian because protect an important research achievement drive eagle clan the spy injury secretly, the research achievement is also stolen at the same time, after the event although grandpa Wu waits although the person recovered data,some important datas be destroyed, those spies also successfully succeed in escaping.
Teacher Wu through can not stand stroke, never to rise again.By this time have been making track for one of her boy to more concern him, gradually teacher Wu while needing to be concerned most , also fell in love with this boy.Afterwards they together examinee University of Kyoto.But teacher Wu, who just came out from the shadow, again experiences stroke, the abandonning of boy's cruelty that repeatedly loved him she, with the girl of a rich family have already ascended.
Although thousand times helpless teacher Wu still has the grandpa to love deeply her, but any further beyond control oneself, have several times incredibly thought of suicide, like at grandpa Wu discover early just escape by luck.Is several through explain and convince, teacher Wu leaves to let her sad Kyoto, arrived at south to be two a medium teachers in the CS City.
Probably is a God to have intention to play joke on teacher Wu and let her schooled begins and then met me just and all blame me and the man who broke the word to leave righteousness Be some to resemble, made teacher Wu be me as him.School begins of these several days, the tea rice of teacher Wu doesn't think, a heart always puts on me, until I have an accident, teacher Wu is getting more flurried, feeling urgently under find out a grandpa, beg grandpa Wu to save me.
Listen to the description of finishing grandpa Wu, I sympathize with teacher Wu very much, so I say to grandpa Wu:"So does the old man call to want to call me dry what?"Grandpa Wu looking at me and says with the tone that can not doubt:"Accept my granddaughter!""?Old man's house, this how may?"Grandpa Wu shook to shake head:"Do not is impossible, as long as you would like to, completely probably!""But-but I have already had two girl friends!"Grandpa Wu sighed tone to say:"Just because of this, I just make you accept my granddaughter,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com.Now that you have already had two, again no harm again many 1.Say again, you are all very good to them, I am also rest assured."
I am a bit difficult ground of to looking at grandpa Wu:"But teacher Wu is to be me as her original boyfriend, say again, my parents are conservative, I afraid they-" grandpa Wu interrupts my words:"Your parents will say with them of, you trust, your father still once saw several side with me.As for my granddaughter, she can't cheat the own, although the time started is you as other people, can when she plea for help from me I completely know her idea."I had some doubts,I am like this attraction that is big!?
Grandpa Wu looking at me to mysteriously smiled to smile:"You probably also don't know, you aren't intentional in show unintentionally of absolute being breathing dragon, but the best weapon of captive female kid.Although you are just 34 years old,you are good enough to with compared with the whichever youth person, no one can exceed you.O.K. you refrained from rash action absolute being breathing dragon, otherwise-"grandpa Wu's topic a turn:"Hey Hey, fabulous patron saint of Xuan Yuan but have 99811 wives!"Good heavens, miserably, from now on I how can do, I can be not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论