2012年11月15日星期四

google asically can not wal

Thought of:"Is quite good, the general says of have a reason.So, these two years, I don't take him to walk first.Lead for two years, again say.By that time, I come to call him, is the general willing to give up?"
Zhang Yan says with smile:"The Sir uses him and settle is BE he good, I have what loathe to give up of.You trust, he is is available on hand."
I smiled:"The general also trusts, I necessarily can't Kui his."
Leave Zhang Yan Qian, I also requested an affair from him, that was June person's horse that want to send 200 people go to really settle Zhao Jia Cun inside.Is second half year of of mutinous soldiers enter the affair of village massacre, I can not let it takes place again.There is Zhang Yan 's person's horse, also have me early and arrange well, the parties is past of those 100 company brigade bodyguard, should be good enough to to cope with of those are getting more mutinous soldiers.Literally can also still have elder brother Yun to will return to to explain my trace to the eldest brother of home.Is alas, elder brother Yun, will you come to life to only seek a younger sister?
Since the black mountain came back, I wanted a cook to like the first-class nourishing medicine soup to send for three childes of Yuan naturally.First-class pilose antler and life had no to eventually deliver moreover only deliver of donkey skin the gum also arrived.Take thing,google, I entered a Yuan mansion right away.Hey, I now pass in and out a Yuan mansion is really convenience, convenience of I want to go a dry bad matter, alas, not ability ah!!Entered inside the house, Yuan still not at, Liu Shi sees my pouring is the smiling face of one face.Certainly, my fox skin brocade the Ao is Sung row to exclusively make for me, cheapness this woman.
I am that the heap write to smile to come forward to say hello:"Madam good!The mean person sent greeting for you."
Liu Shi says with smile:" Such as, never mind these gifts.To, listen to adult say, you still adopted a medicine to go to for son, can adopt?"
"Return to madam, adopt.Promise, just cook like deliver.But childe not at.Wait he to come back, the madam can urge he drank of well!"Liu Shi nods to smile, the life maidservant puts like.
I smile to send the pilose antler and the donkey skin gum up:"Madam, this was what especially mean person idea let the waiter deliver, asked a madam to receive.This pilose antler is first-class goods, 100 catties of insides just 12, very rare.Use to repair body for the adult and the childe, at the right moment!This donkey skin gum exclusively uses for madam."
Liu Shi once connected donkey skin gum to took a look:"Is this what things?How to use?"
I smile:"Madam, this is the good thing.It is what the secret recipe of mean person inherited in the family refines.It is specialized is the woman creates of, take a bit of while using, steamed to turn with the slow fire, put in the pottery bottle, join honey water, adjust even, everyday, take food so one small Shao to go.I ah, promise a madam as long as using for three months and affirm facial appearance not to reduce those early years, ability always Bao beauty."Have no woman not to like a beauty to always halt of, I also think, alas.
Liu Shi is really an exultation, she took donkey skin gum to see along while and suddenly ask me:"This thing, you took how much come?"
I which don't understand of, quickly say with smile:"Madam, this thing is too rare.Mean person a year also ten box for canning make.Taking 4 boxes for madam this time was already this year's all.The selling of rest was into imperial palace.These 4 boxes, this greater half year of enough madam uses.Did out next year, the mean person nature delivered for madam first."
Liu Shi Yi smiles:"The your mouth is really sweet.Don't fool me!"
I am a swear to swear:"Where does the mean person dare to cheat a madam?Lend me a few courages, I don't dare as well!This thing very the Jing is expensive, the others also don't match to enjoy be not?"Liu Shi smiles very happily.
I see opportune moment quite good, hurriedly say:"The madam makes reference to here, I still occupy to request a madam."
Liu Shi says with smile:" Know you occupy to beg me and say!"
I the Hey Hey keep smiling:"In fact, also not is what big deal.Is alas, my company's brigade sends these things this time, very is pain.The waiters say that my goods the time in customs clearance be sternly investigated and searched by the troops and horses of adult, this, Hey, say so, this investigates and searches later on, a little bit little what also normal, but the thing is really turned over of dog dinner.Madam, you also know, all of this a lot of medicine materials are a Jing is expensive very much, once being destroyed, canning not using again.The mean person is a businessman, the goods come to go to Liao more again east, get here not easy!The mean person wants to invite a madam in the adult there beautiful talk how many, in the adult there beg a special kindness for mean person, is company's brigade that passes mean person good?Be investigate and search, the hand and foot also lightly orders."
Liu Shi ha ha a smile:"This has what, I will say to the adult of, you return to listen to and believe."Like, basic fix.I am what bewitching smile wears to leave a Yuan mansion, Hey, Yuan Shao, this descends me to eat settle you.In a few more days, I still want to cure for you to have a headache disease.Hey, Zhang Yan should have an activity!
Say again, after I left black mountain, Zhang Yan 's calling right away all departments will hold a meeting.After speaking a words that encourages before war, Zhang Yan says with smile:"This time, we are definitely good friends with to revenge so much.Hey, certainly want Yuan Shao good-looking, my Zhang Yan 's son Lang isn't well either to humiliate of, right?"
All of the persons of Zhang Yan 's under charge are these years to touch climb to roll a dozen, kill a person to do out in heap of and hear to to Yuan Shao good-looking, is really a flock of pure arouse courageously, the conflicting views ground says:"The general says and how beat?""Leader, say quickly, I early want that Yuan Shao good-looking."
Zhang Yan Hei's Hey keeps smiling:"This time, we divide soldier's three roads and strike against these places respectively, however, be not openly defiant actly offend city, but sneak attack, beat next place to run road, don't the soldier who let the Yuan Shao hold tight our activity routes.The action has to be quick and fights to have to be malicious and exclusively attackstones the vital part section of these city defenses, is a mansion Ya, food Cang, impedimenta, armory etc..I tell you and let me listenned to good, this is the military command:After beating food Cang, in addition to taking the food that sufficient oneself eats, other all right on the spot the cent give the common people in the city, impedimenta is also so.In fine, take up oneself use of, rest of the all divided for me, don't leave 1:00 for Yuan Shao, if can throw too late of throw, can not throw of, ruin for me.Those big door, person do evil things at ordinary times, also kill for me a , divide their things also."
In addition to Zhang Chang, all people are all puzzling.Someone gingerly asks:"General, do we do to have like this what advantage?"
Zhang Yan begins "Pa" ground to beat on his head:"You are stupid!Certainly want Yuan Shao to love.Hey, these thing I also want, but, our person is little, the horse is also little, the Yuan Shao gets the city defense is assaulted of news, the affirmative meeting immediately sends a soldier to come to round Jiao and takes thing, you still run of come back?Also don't say, I make your everybody assault three city defenses at least.The thing takes many, basically can not walk anymore, you seek dead!We since take not to walk, why don't do an affair, win hearts by illegitimate mean?Hey, we divide the thing to the common people, they appreciate us naturally.If the Yuan Shao is strong line of to make them hand over again to return to, you say, how will these common people see Yuan Shao?"
Oh, all people peep out suddenly realize of appearance, the person who just asked question hurriedly flatters:"General this recruits very fierce.Ha ha, this under certainly want to let Yuan thief to jump feet."Zhang Yan listenned to is very satisfied for a while, another think, I want a true ability this kind of is malicious to recruit, can't return now, either the nest is subjected to Yuan Shao here of annoy.Hey, this small great physician is really severe, if he is my to strive for a private ……alas, dream go to.
Thought of here, he says right away:"You listenned to good, the activity this time, who if disobeying my will make and do what burn the affair of killing the depredation, don't blame me the face of neglecting several years, the Israel army method handles."The swear of the person of underneath swears to listen to an order right away.Zhang Yan this is just satisfied with:"Like, all returned to prepare, tomorrow, carry out according to the plan.Zhang Chang, you leave."
Need in the tent after only having Zhang Yan and Zhang Chang, Zhang Yan just says:"You are knowing, I don't have skill this kind of idea.You also know that this are that person to say.I want you to leave, because he says, leading two years has to take you to walk and say that you are an individual just.Chang son, my eldest brother for your such a son, I also hope that you have get ahead day.So, this time, I don't want you to follow an adventure.Are you understand?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论