2012年11月16日星期五

beats by dre uk d I feel Liu Kang a

Call finance and economics school, wait a professional school in 1, changed several years ago Gao Deng's university, in had university to also have an undergraduate course, is us here the only a wealth meeting type professional university, developed large numbers of finance and economics talented persons for local economy development. The garage went to front door in the wealth hospital to stop down,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, the rice chaff paid carfare, and we step out of the car. The rice chaff took out a cellular phone to stir a telephone, " if dream, did you come out?, Okay, we wait you at your doorway in the school""brothers, slightly etc. in a short while, she came out quickly" rice chaff is afraid that I wait is vexed, walk, so hurriedly say for me. "Be free, you don't worry, I affirm to help you, now that come according to your request to be effective, besides the beauty always has a little a shelf, comprehension", I turned over to comfort him, I could not stood a somebody else good to me. After 5 minutes, from the school in came out to a long hair shawl miss in ivory one-piece dress, once the rice chaff see and hurriedly faced up, I know to is her, I to want to see this is what miss, hurtle our peacetime overbearing pride the rice chaff fan's heart in torment in sky. Just thinking wear of time, the rice chaff leads this miss to my in front and says:"Introduction for a while, this is my good friend, good elder brothers, pass poem Xia, English is especially good, the big brilliant scholar that we fasten;What about this, is that I often mention for you of if Ms. Meng", my in the mind thinks, "your boy what the time once spoke to me she calls if dream, to the utmost his mama's saying is good to listen". Then, I and if the dream almost stretched out a hand at the same time, "how are you!See you really happy", still I talked first, man!Still want to order on one's own initiative. "How do you do!Liu Kang often speaks that your English is especially good, I envies so much!" If the dream lays it on with a trowel me to say. The words make reference to here, I feel that I have much of the solemn and impressive necessity the introduction for a while this beauty.First, I am interested in her name, my feeling is really a heaven's will lane person, these several days I see of the beauty names all have a dream word, just the rice chaff makes a phone call for her a lift her name I very shocked, it makes me immediately thought of my Zi dream, I last night made a phone call to say with Zi dream, I say to want to do the light bulb of rice chaff tonight, I once promised his before, the Zi dream didn't oppose and on the contrary backed me uped, she says that the man wants to keep promise of, promise of the matter will do.Otherwise my affirmation can't come today of, my heart how hopes that the weekend can accompany Zi dream!Then is the outlooking of this beauty also very special of, I first in my brain database search for a while, see her which star beauty likeness?, To is Zhao Lin, before made decision in set in Sichuan hold, afterwards at don't serve as the the on the first of female in Vancouver.My individual thinks to mainly is as follows a few places to are like very much, a, eyes are like very much, more big, have much of absolute being, very charming, two, the face form be also really like, have a little goose egg form, very beautiful, is a standard beauty face form.Three, the lips form be like very much, small mouth characteristic, show people and then have viewpoint, four, the shape be also relatively like, the slender type belongs to the man likes to embrace of that kind of.Go together with this white one-piece dress again to be like fairy maiden today, no wonder that rice chaff this boy sink so deeply, I feel to make change I will also get stick in. "Liu Kang, we go today where!", Beauty delivered words. "Poem Xia, do you see?The rice chaff asks me.23,cheap beats by dre, the light bulb of rice chaff 2 I smile to say to the rice chaff, "your boy is really of, certainly should ask beauty first, my doesn't matter of". Small girl smiles to awkward and shily lower the head to say, "that let's go to the place that the scenery likes a point?To don't show a river park in the neighborhood of our school, toughens there English affirm good". The rice chaff did rapid reaction, "okay, press you say of, leave!I block a car, two of you chat first", finished saying this boy to arrive to before block to rent a car to go to, our two persons who just could not knew for a minute still at here. Or I talked first, I said:"Why do you want to learn English?Aren't you the accountancy's profession?English isn't big to your function""can not say like this, either, English to who all useful of, the society in nowadays' leaving English is nothing doing and be like our accountancy also divide concern foreign affairs of, if English is very bad in case of want ascend the outside Qi goes to work affirmative nothing doing, so still need to ask you to help more!Liu Kang can speak with me your English is fierce".See to beauty understanding still manily! I am just wanting to greatly add to applaud a to turn over to beauty, the rice chaff has already blocked a car. We drove a car to arrive at to show a river park all the way, it was to save city the only a park that closes to a river to show a river park, because close to show a river so call to show a river park.In addition to depending a river outside here, the back is a mountain, the top of hill still has an ancient temple, though ancient temple but joss stick are very prosperous, particularly arrived over the weekend or the stanza day off has a lot of visitors to top of hill temple in go on pilgrimage.Therefore, coming to show river park's person today is also a lot of, all of many people are a three people to open private car come of, those children distributed on getting to park a leg to rush before going toward, that kind of the hair make us don't already envy from the happiness of heart bottom. See here, beauty can not help sending out exclamation, "the childhood is really good, really hope oneself forever also long not big, didn't also vex". Hear here, the rice chaff favour doesn't lose opportune moment ground compliment beauty, and say:"That doesn't go, you have to grow not and greatly, that not and urgently dies I". Beauty is past to make to in anger say to the rice chaff:"I don't greatly am long, close you what matter?Is imagine oneself as the favorite". "You are benot ating feeling to scold Qiao, make me come to talk some proper business still!Want to be not I walked", I am past to make angry appearance. "To, please somebody else to come over today is teach me English, don't pull with you, you bought some beverage with us!In a short while our affirmation will be thirsty of"beauty is to the dead order in rice chaff. "Okay, follow instructions, I went to, brothers, if the dream handed over to you and taught her well, not you I am sorry brothers of, " rice chaff finishes saying to unwilling to partly leave and turned head to return to blink for me to blink eyes, I was understand, that is to tell me, teach her hard.Rice chaff after walking, we sank into again silent, in fact, in my in the mind, I feel now this time say to have a person's English taught and a little bit don't in the past say and purely received a person, after all, also have more than a weeks us graduated, but learned English to need environment and time, obviously isn't enough this time. "Ms. Yang, I feel to learn language is need environment and horary, we still had more than a weeks to leave a school, so I feel I can help you of is very limited, I can provide for you some suggestions that can draw lessons from, for example, you have to read what kind of book, how see, how availably recite from memory a list phrase, how practice vernacular speech etc., other of I felt very difficult to help for you providing effectively.In fact I promise Liu Kang, mainly is still that we are good brotherses, he again thatThe Yao likes you, I affirm and help his", I I's in the mind think of in detail say to beauty. "I know that in fact I by myself also very clear, you soon walked, you aren't likely to let my English have what root of exaltation, but Liu Kang very warmhearted of help me, I also not decline, also have, I hope that you know 1:00, I and Liu Kang are common friends, I ain't his girl friend.Besides I also graduated quickly, this very short time I ain't likely to hand over to the whichever boy I.I don't want to fall in love as well now, I want to wait a work to for a while discuss it later my own marriage, did you understand?", Beauty's some kind of words make me shocked, I feel Liu Kang and her road still very endless.At the same time I and then feel joy for Liu Kang, isn't a casually girl but a girl who is worth his loving and is worth his paying for a lifetime because of canning see this from this. "Okay, I knew, but I want to tell you, Liu Kang really likes you very much, we get along with 3 in the last yearses, I discovered for the first time she to a so last heart to female kid and the care about, you can try to talk with him!Become not to become to say again"I don't lose opportune moment ground to put in a good word for rice chaff and want to bring together them. "If you again say like this, I walked, I also need not you help me, my the truth tells you, he isn't that I like of the boy, doing the common friend can, but the boyfriend must be nothing doing,beats by dre uk, similar words like this I don't think again repeat second time" beauty obviously got angry, it is can hardly for facial expression to see, time talk eyes even see don't see me. I have to say, "okay, I didn't say, but I think, since you don't like him, I also hope that you don't hurt him and grow a pain rather short pain, rare Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论