2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro have intention to

It is of no use to is being some, forever the work that will can not order a brain."
Receive once the clever Xi Xi of Jia smile and say:" This still calculates to have no brain, that I even if super idiot, to, father came to once see you have no,beats by dre pro?"
Brave face ascend on sinking, cold track:"Thoroughly lift him dry what, he loves come not, close me what matter."
Receive Jia clever closed lightly purse one's lips of lips, in a soft voice say:"You is after all also niece a pair of uncles, don't keep on acting peevishly like this again, I clip betwixt and very difficult of ……" makes reference to here and suddenly realizes inside this building and is much more than them two, hurriedly shut up, turned head to hope my one eye.
Brave on smiling, toward me to receive a Jia clever introduction way:"Come, I introduce my friend with you."
Receive Jia clever lightly on smiling, say:"Early understanding, quiet elder sister Yu once introduced of, Mr. Teng to not?"
A little bit brave nod, say:"Now that you know each other, I also not much said, the text is handsome to is my good friend, several once helped me, this time again is we negative severely wounded, can be treated as friends until death."
I hurriedly did to cough 1 and said:"How to say so, the road sees gravamens must stir knife to help each other, and besides we are friends."
Brave toward once I smile and say:"You don't be getting more modest, this is my younger sister's son, not an outsider."
Receive Jia clever suddenly and really strangely hope me, the sweet girlish voice says with smile:"Say be, my elder brother's friend can also be regarded as my elder brother.Hereafter still ask a handsome elder brother of text to take good care of a younger sister, since today, I took you for my elder brother, I hereafter in case of have what matter, you can get the first to appear."
I am embarrassed with to, the Shan says with smile:"In fine what can I do for you of, I will never knit the brows!"
Brave toward to receive Jia clever say with smile:"The text is handsome to is a honest person, you don't stir him, serious, turn head you to help me to say with uncle a , I want to make the text handsome to do quiet elder sister Yu's bodyguard."
"Is a bodyguard again?"Receive Jia clever oddly turned head Chou my one eye, say with smile:"Father makes me exclusively bring back three excellent bodyguards for quiet elder sister in the United States, you let again now handsome elder brother of text go to ah?"
Brave cold track:"You seek of the guy, I can can not believe, text handsome artistic skill I but know of, you also saw, the cutthroat this time be he gives to grasp in person of, if have no he, those police that catches him so smoothly!"This words let my heart in a burst of deelpy ashamed.
Receiving Jia is clever a bit difficult ground of say:"But father appreciate Wu Xiao Jun very much, , is also that I exclusively please this time of these three people, this matter must ask for his opinion first.These three people are that he exclusively employs in person in the United States.I just implemented some procedures for them just."
I heart the bottom sneer at and hurriedly pack on paying the facial expression of doesn't matter and take backing as a rightness into the ground brave way:" Brave, calculate, since your uncle appreciates other persons more, I re- seek other matters to do.Don't can not pass with your uncle."
Brave always is arouse not must of personality, I not lift to receive a soldier to O.K., on listenning to a face that not to put nextly to go now hum ground to say:"What calculate, I since promised you, say what also accomplish for you!"
Receive Jia some clever ways that innocently advise Wei:"I will say with father of, you don't be hasty!Want to be not I now with quiet elder sister Yu make a phone call good, quiet elder sister Yu really appreciate a text handsome elder brother of, she as long as would like to, father there absolute all right.Besides all of this is quiet elder sister Yu to like.Do I also really trust the text handsome elder brother's artistic skill!"
I suddenly discover to receive Jia clever say this words, have intention to not intentional ground dynasty I smiled for a while, that smiling face very oddness.
Receive Jia clever take out a telephone, came out a door to outside beat a long time, towarded me to smile to smile after coming back, say:"Father and quiet elder sister Yu all promised this matter." Brave cold track:"Depend!This calculates what matter, still have to ask for him!"Receive Jia clever lightly pushed to push him, say the elder brother is little to say two.
My heart descend a loose, this plan carries out as usual on the whole, this means as long as I got out of the hospital, can formally become the bodyguard that Ping Yu calms down, this is a good matter, wait the time of nobody must notify Shi Shao Qiang, let him also happy.But still have a little Tan Te in my heart, why receive clever smiling face of Jia always so strange.
Brave after all is severely wounded, accompany us to chew the fat a short while, the spirit has a little not to help, deeply sleep.I also a little bit make to trap and also shut the worthy of a look preparation blurred for a while, suddenly but feel that the wound seems someone touch to touch, not from the ground open eyes all of a sudden, make me strange BE, but is receive clever face of Jia sneers at, and rise four dynasty I ordered to order and signaled hint me to go out with her.
My heart next dark call far from good, but don't know as well where go wrong, had to signal hint my wound toward him still painful, can not descend a bed.However receive Jia clever but basically ignore, head lightly at 1:00 again toward me signal hint for a while, the path goes straight in addition to a sickroom door, I shout ground long give a sigh, have to leave me this early foolish not bottom go to but again have to foolish place.
Do a pay ache difficult endure of appearance, my Wu wears wound Dian the feet slowly follow her to come out in addition to door, moment close the door, brave sleep must sink very much.
Receive Jia clever get me at the building of way up come out to grow a distance so much, just suddenly stopped a step, sneer way:"Say and give me why do you want to do the reason of bodyguard?"
I heart bottom suddenly one Zheng, this receives Jia for an instant clever, already completely again not just the brave in front is that lovely girl's shape, absolutely is a pay to interrogate of facial expression.How was this ?Where dew farcing did I have?Anything that vanishes ground in my heart flash across many lenses, know all of a sudden oneself where come amiss, then asks way by paying no attention appearance oddness:"How?How to ask so me?"
Receive Jia clever sneer at, say:"You should understand by yourself and be like you dangerous person like this, I don't trust you to follow quiet elder sister!"
I hurriedly make on paying innocent facial expression and pack a careless way:"I just unemployed recently, want to seek a work just, if you would not like to, directly explain white, I don't know that you exactly are what mean."
Receive a clever face of Jia up light on smiling, say:"I just think why you tell me, is my elder brother's friend again, does the but again beat the guild of hitting my elder brother?"
I heart the bottom sneer at, early know your this woman must not be offended, three days ago at the hospital once you see me, affirmation have already recognized, I come, but had been setting up for to have no knowledge of appearance.Luckily I am just having already wanted to like a Cuo phrase.
Hurriedly with a pay suddenly realize of air way:", You be that day at in of that girl ah, true sorry, this matter because I was unemployed for a long time, for the sake of just to get along, do a period of time of hatchet man, the friend makes me help the time of hitting the field, I really don't know this is brave open of field, how don't probably return to hit?Afterwards I after knowing, is always stuffy in mind, all ashamed and brave say."
Receive Jia clever cold looking at me, at judge me the true letter of this time words.I hurriedly lower the head a to sigh again and have some desolate tone ways by 1 kind:"I nothing important educational background, in addition to body a little bit hard nothing important technical ability, have been canning not find a formal work, for the sake of the existence, can't, so brave just just introduced me to do bodyguard, because I once did public security before.Hit guild this matter I know very sorry brave, you trust, I by myself will he explain of, can't make it lively for you."
Say I lightly sigh a , lightly saw her one eye by a kind of gloomy and matchless expression, once turned round to go, slowly walk to the sickroom.The in the mind noodles secretly prays to receive Jia clever there is still at least some sympathy, that I have an opportunity.
Indeed as expected I just come out a several and receive Jia clever suddenly pulled me for a while, once the sudden Xi ground smile and say:"I believe you, stir you play of, in fact you since once saved my elder brother, and then grasped cutthroat for us, do I how to distrust you, however I see you hit thing in the guild that day, in the mind have a little pimple be, think you is other persons send to approach my elder sister, now once you say, I understood."
In my heart secretly a surprised, heart way I am really an other person parties to intentionally Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论