2012年12月3日星期一

Facebook sn't a vogue very b

Also for finding out a suitable person to satisfy physiology demand.After all have huge strength the east experience like this of the person is very few, the common run of people doesn't have too many stories to relate and seek stranger's chat, which come to so many topics?!
The ID that speaks this sentence is called "last night of sadness", this is is a very the neuter gender turns of name.
The huge strength east smiled to smile, as a normal man, to thus of the topic will be interested in, but have to make sure the sex of the other party naturally.
Network with his/her convenience and the fast, and for hiding personal true identity, platform became the communication of many comrades and friends and make friends, particularly is some differences to pack Pi, usually the man impersonates woman looks for to form couples online.But is passing by, these people can be concealed to in the underground and have of even all don't dare to face own sex mindset during a lifetime.
Huge strength east not intentional rebuke this kind of behavior, because all of this is in personal category of right inside, but oneself after all isn't together good, therefore have a necessity to clear up the other party throughout whether take a son.
The topic " sex", chat with woman BE**, chat with man Be getting more disgusted.
The huge strength east opens personal data of"last night of sadness" and discovers that the sex that mark is a female.Certainly, this can not explain to hide in the calculator to behind use this ID at this time of, isn't a five big three thick men.Is very quick, huge strength east drive top of the personality signature drew on-"play of isn't a vogue very, but you absolutely fall behind!"
Proceed from the interest that signs to this, the huge strength east opened the QQ space of the other party and discovered that the daily record of inside is unexpectedly more agile and fierce.
The daily record is few, can see out from the date, the space host just renew once for a long time very much.Article 1 is called 《losing of first time 》 and only sees name, also know is record oneself beginning is nocturnal.
"Ever of juniority rash, let I at at the age of 15 lose**of body.I am very silly that time, the other people said severals unexpectedly agreed, and that person is long to is really matchless difficult to see.
That day, he says that he likes me, make me go to his house.Then he close I.Slowly took off my clothes.Afterwards that.Say the true, for the first time true nothing important felling.It is not very painful either.
So.My first time had no.Can't, I slowly become accustomed to**.Handed over a lot of boyfriends again afterwards.Hey Hey!"
This daily record makes the huge strength east feeling very confused:How can someone such to virginity don't care?This kind of don't care, in article 2 daily record 《important?》Is medium to express more obviously:
"**To a girl important Yao, I felt a general sort before, as long as like can, but have an individual to say very important, unfortunately I be not**, however I also really enjoy this kind of life.
Is footloose to make friends, whole with the life of felling is carefree.But that person's words I was good friends with to really want.After all I am a my daughter to living, probably the chastity is very important to me.Ha ha.
Although the husband in nowadays not usually and I**, also every weeks does, I don't know to is to not is to should keep on continuing, however his JJ really big, make me feeling very comfortable.
Probably I now haven't led enough this kind of life, but I still keep feeling now**the nothing important is important.Ha ha."
Probably the many people sees writing like this will Peng however move, huge strength east but is came out cold sweat.
Article 3 daily record calls 《the husband is excellent!》, Seem at this time her hasing already had fixed boyfriend, or canning more tangibly saying to is a sex mating.
"The husband is really excellent.I loved to die you.
Lived at husband's house yesterday of, the husband wants to love love with me in the evening, how may I refuse him.
The husband's skill well big, fully let my high tide six times, we had been loving to love for five hours.
My legs are all soft in the morning, don't go to school, I still wanted to love love with husband in the evening.
The husband loved to die you, you made me so comfortable.
Husband, I still need to help you tonight, let you also comfortable comfortable of, also needs to help you to come out, not very good?
You must feed full me tonight!!"
The huge strength east shakes:"Five hours just the high tide see come to all of these two people are phlegmatic temperaments six times!"
The headline of article 4 daily record is very interesting-《I finished 》 , but don't think to is this person to feel regret to the he or shes past life, her fear is such:
"Doomed this time, how can I do.
Went to Di hall and played last week, drive dosage, they clapped my photograph to threaten me, I how can do, I didn't dare to tell my father.
Can they always threaten me to seek them to have fun, who can tell me how do, this kind of day I had enough of, I don't want to be threatenned by them, they all torment me every day and feel that the judgment day came, and underneath and bottom painfully want to die.
Now who can help me, how should I do."
See these, the huge strength east affirmed at that time:"She absolutely can't report to the police!"
This predicts, at matchless agile and fiercely got a verification in article 5 daily record 《obeyed 》 :
"Affair like this happen, I start an in the mind not really pleasurable, but I slowly discover, originally is also a kind of happiness like this.
I have already mixed together with them now, probably you ask I why, I can tell you, so I am very comfortable, I am very happy.
Together mix with them, I feel that I am very comfortable, with they together, the beginning can say they BE**I, can I gradually felt comfortable afterwards, ever since I join them, is that I want on my own initiative each time, they say and I am together also very comfortable, everyday lead this this kind of day that stimulate.
We about and together and heartily enjoy every day**bring of pleasant sensation.Probably you will say me very Sao, but I am really happy.
I am really happy now, I could not got away from them.I like thus of**."
Speaking from pure literature angle, the author of these daily records has never been subjected to too many education, style of writing general sort, but the literary atmosphere is matchless and agile and fierce.If the choice that takes no account of a topic, afraid is Li Ao also difficult and item back,Facebook.
See from the psychology angle, this ID is very likely to be[one] girl of quality goods at reasonable prices in the use, if is what man pretends to be, so or is abnormal, or is 1 to compose network novel.Is huge strength east comparison incline toward front a kind of possibility, because the underneath in the daily record has some messages, see from the contents and seems to have her friend among them.There are also some net friends' messages for passing by in addition, the current 惇惇 teaches of, the good heart advises Jie and also denounce openly.
The huge strength east originally also wanted to see the photo album in the space, but discovered to need then the password can visit.
"Good!How do you want to chat?"The huge strength east gives this an information is past.
Lead a good half-day, the other party just say:"You how just message of reply?"
"Execuse me, just in the favour don't see!"
"!"
"How do you intend to chat?"
"I not speech, not video frequency, "
"Is understand!"Is huge strength east follow the words of the other party say:"I like writing chat."
"That good!"
The huge strength east threw a pretty much the problem of same old things past:"How big are you,cnn?"
"What about you?"
"26."
"I 19."
"Or kid!Unexpectedly already ……"huge strength the east helplessly shake to shake head, and then ask the other party:"I want to see your photograph, does the convenience give password me?"
"Do not go.The noodles contains my naked picture there."
"Want of is a naked picture."The huge strength east starts expressing meaning for seducing and tells the other party:"I saw your daily record, since you once had so much sex career, affirmation is a beauty, because only the beauty would draw on so many men, but the beauty is to need appreciate for person of, be not?"
"This......But you spread to to how to do other people?"
"The first there is no the affair of advantage, I can't do,google;The second, I have much of interest to you, while I am the thing that can't like I to share with other people."
"Do you say that I am a thing?"
"Are not you a thing?"
On seeing this words, the other party immediately did chagrin of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论